August Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 August 2012, 03:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

This month we've got the continuation of two popular ranges, as we add 31 codes worth of reinforcements to both the Napoleonic Austrians, and our new ACW range!

First up in the Austrians, we've added the first batch of artillery, which will soon be boosted by the addition of the 3lb'er as well.  Alongside those, we've got the first lot of cavalry, as the Hussars take to the field!

Moving on to the new ACW range, and we're continuing to pad this one out as quickly as possible.  This month we've got all of the Type 2 foot for you (conversions from the Type 1's!) and also 6 different guns, available with separate aiming or firing crews!  And finally, we've got eight Generals to lead your troops into battle!  These are fantastic sculpts, and we've deliberately chosen some of the more individual looking Generals to provide some personality to your tables, so we hope you like them!

So, here's the full list of August's releases:

Napoleonic Austrians - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Napoleonic-c14/NEW-1809-Austrians-NEW-sc265/
NPA18   Grenzers, march attack  Â£4.00
NPA20   6lb gun with crew (3)  Â£4.00
NPA21   12lb gun with crew (3)  Â£4.00
NPA22   7lb Howitzer with crew (3)  Â£4.00
NPA23   Hussars  Â£4.00

ACW - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/NEW-American-Civil-War-NEW-sc281/

ACW2   Union foot, advancing, type 2  Â£4.00  
ACW4   Union foot, firing, type 2  Â£4.00
ACW6   Union foot, marching, type 2  Â£4.00  
ACW8   Confederate foot, advancing, type 2  Â£4.00      
ACW10   Confederate foot, firing, type 2  Â£4.00
ACW12   Confederate foot, marching, type 2  Â£4.00  

ACW36   Mounted Staff Officers   (5)  Â£1.35
ACW37   General Grant  Â£0.65
ACW38   General Sherman  Â£0.65      
ACW39   General Burnside  Â£0.65    
ACW40   General McClellan  Â£0.65
ACW41   General Lee  Â£0.65    
ACW42   General Stuart  Â£0.65
ACW43   General J. Johnston  Â£0.65
ACW44   General Hood  Â£0.65    

ACW50   12lb Napoleon gun (4)  Â£3.20
ACW51   10lb Parrot gun (4)  Â£3.20
ACW52   3” Ordnance gun (4)  Â£3.20
ACW53   12lb Whitworth gun (4)  Â£3.20
ACW54   12lb Howitzer (4)  Â£3.20
ACW55   20lb Parrot (4)  Â£3.20
ACW56   Union artillery crew, aiming (16)  Â£2.20
ACW57   Union artillery crew, firing (16)  Â£2.20
ACW58   Confederate artillery crew, aiming (16)  Â£2.20
ACW59   Confederate artillery crew, firing (16)  Â£2.20

Next month we should have another large batch of ACW's ready to go, along with the AVBCW figures which were previewed sometime ago now.  And if all that wasn't enough, we'll be putting together some odds and ends which haven't made it into the releases recently, so keep an eye out for those.  There may even be a surprise or two knocking about...  :-\

8)

PS, for those of you salivating over the Falkland's range, getting that on to the website will be me priority as soon as we get back from Claymore.   #:-S
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Excellent - another great set of releases  8)

maciek

I would like to congratulate Pendraken's staff releasing so complete range in such a short time (I mean ACW).
I'm really impressed by the variety of poses and number of different packs available.
I'm also very pleased that Pendraken took into serious considerations requests of it's customers, escpecially when talking about artillery - it's crews poses and pack composition.
Well done, guys ! Thank you.
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

GordonY

Finally some Austrian cavalry, BUT only Hussars??

Where's the heavies and the lancers??

Any time frame for these Leon?

Bloody good job on the artillery tho, as many gun types as I could want.  :D

Gordon

ImUrDentist

Great new releases, I see another order of ACW coming your way soon  :D

Le Manchou

I am very glad about the new Austrian releases. Just one question: some of the Austrian hussars on the picture (the first three) look like exactly the same than the French hussars, is it a mistake?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Duke Speedy of Leighton

and what is number 19 on the Austrian list? :-\
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

robert

superb ACW releases - thank you - start painting my first lot from last month's batch tonight - or maybe watch GB Football - or a bit of both perhaps :-\
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Leon

Quote from: maciek on 01 August 2012, 08:01:48 AM
I would like to congratulate Pendraken's staff releasing so complete range in such a short time (I mean ACW).
I'm really impressed by the variety of poses and number of different packs available.
I'm also very pleased that Pendraken took into serious considerations requests of it's customers, escpecially when talking about artillery - it's crews poses and pack composition.
Well done, guys ! Thank you.

>:<

The ACW has taken on board a lot more suggestions/feedback than any other range we've ever done, so it's good to see it all come to fruition now.  

Quote from: GordonY on 01 August 2012, 08:33:12 AM
Finally some Austrian cavalry, BUT only Hussars??

Where's the heavies and the lancers??

We didn't get time to do a quick fix on the combs on the helmets on the other types.  If we can pick up some suitable putty at Claymore this weekend, Dave can get those fixed next week.

Quote from: Le Manchou on 01 August 2012, 09:11:09 AM
Just one question: some of the Austrian hussars on the picture (the first three) look like exactly the same than the French hussars, is it a mistake?

They are similar poses, but definitely Austrians!

Pic of the sculpts:

Pic of the release:

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 August 2012, 10:44:53 AM
and what is number 19 on the Austrian list? :-\

That one is going to be the 3lb'er gun.  We were about to mould it when we noticed that the designer had used plastic on the barrel peg mountings, so it will have to go into a plastics mould instead unfortunately.  We'll be dropping a load of plastics with Kallistra this weekend, so we should have them back soon.  (Some of the Falkland's vehicles will be in that lot as well!)

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Poggle

Nice to know the AVBCW range is expanding soon.  :)

mollinary

Anyone any idea what, if anything is in General Hood's right hand?   Cannot quite make it out.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 01 August 2012, 07:12:36 PM
Anyone any idea what, if anything is in General Hood's right hand?   Cannot quite make it out.

Nothing, he's kind of pointing I think.   :-\

Nosher

Great to see the Austrian range nearly rounded off ;)

I will most likely wait on purchasing the artillery and hussars until the Uhlans put in an appearance.

I still have to make a start on the boatload of other Austrians I bought a few months back. Trying to focus on getting a substancially big enough force of French to take on all new comers.

Thats if I dont get distracted by the Falklands/LoA ;D

Talking of LoA, progress on that range has been pretty slow?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

MR T

Hi Leon, will you have the ACW new releases at claymore and  if so can you put some of the artillery aside for me looking for 4  packs of guns and 2 and 2 of the crew?    :-\

M

Le Manchou

Thanks Leon, we can see better the differences with the other picture and I need a lot of hussars for...Wagram at a 1/20 scale!
Si vis pacem, para bellum