New range incoming!

Started by Leon, 29 July 2012, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

30 August 2012, 11:31:41 PM #30 Last Edit: 30 August 2012, 11:41:46 PM by nikharwood
Quote from: Leon on 30 August 2012, 05:50:07 AM
Nik guessed correctly, and they are now available: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5929.0.html

8)

Yay - good guess eh?  :D

I like 'em...I might have to pick up a few to paint - not particularly into SH gaming, but if I painted 'em a bit dark & dirty they'd get a runout in something....actually, thinking about it - these would work for the Eclipse Phase RPG that ronan & I have been discussing here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5910.0.html...hmm...look:

These could work I think - painted in a non-cartoony way...

The sleek nature of SH-type figures fits quite well with the slinky nature of Transhumans...Hmm... 8)

ronan

What a good idea !
I was stuck thinking about 10mm !

Nik : are you a God ?  ???

sebigboss79

Some serious Totty material there....and as always Nik is involved :D

nikharwood

Quote from: ronan on 31 August 2012, 08:11:16 AM
What a good idea !
I was stuck thinking about 10mm !

Nik : are you a God ?  ???

Nah - just a gamer with an eye for possibilities ;)

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 31 August 2012, 06:44:38 PM
Some serious Totty material there....and as always Nik is involved :D

No surprise there though, eh?  :)

Actually - maybe I could be a totty god? Sounds like a decent career move... :d

Mexican Dave

GordonY is correct. I like these :)

Are they coming to Skelp.Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :D

Having 10mm painting frenzy at the moment.

So working on that list  ;D ;D
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Mexican Dave on 01 September 2012, 12:17:19 AM
Are they coming to Skelp.Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :D

Should be, they'll be on the Minibits stand from Colours onwards.  The only limitations will be where we can't get the extra stand space, but we've asked for 24-30ft at Skelp, so you'll have to badger the guys to make sure there's room!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

My order's in - definitely going to have fun with these and paint them more for sci-fi than superheroes a la Eclipse Phase (and Numenera further down the line); I think the head-swap possibilities are great and I'm looking forward to mixing that up a bit too...

One of the attractions, for me, of this type of gaming is that you don't need loads of figures...less is more and all that...which somehow I manage to accommodate in my megalomaniac wargaming mind  :d

Nice mention for Minibits on the Crossover site too: http://crossoverminiatures.com/2012/09/03/minibits-is-the-new-uk-stockist-for-crossover-miniatures/  8)

Leon

Aye, looking good!  Got to get the new rack sorted tomorrow ready for Colours this weekend.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

ah, like the look of some of them. Not my cup of gaming tea, but certainly nice to paint. Make a refreshing change from regiments of 10mm and 15mm figures! Will pick a couple up at whichever show we coincide at..

Mark

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 19 September 2012, 09:00:25 PM
ah, like the look of some of them. Not my cup of gaming tea, but certainly nice to paint. Make a refreshing change from regiments of 10mm and 15mm figures! Will pick a couple up at whichever show we coincide at..

Cool, it'll possibly be Fiasco next at the Royal Armouries?   :-\

sultanbev

I'll be at the FIASCO Armouries, have about £150 of paint and basetex to pick up.

Does that mean you're not sure if Pendraken are in or not?

Mark

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 19 September 2012, 09:51:19 PM
I'll be at the FIASCO Armouries, have about £150 of paint and basetex to pick up.

Does that mean you're not sure if Pendraken are in or not?

We're all booked in, have been for months, I just wasn't sure if you were going along to it.   8)