Napoleonic Generals, Marshals, ADC and other command

Started by Nosher, 28 July 2012, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Title says it all really!

Bout time somebody voted for these as the current options are pretty limited.

C'mon chaps. Lets see these enter the Top 10 somewhere near the No1 slot ;) ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 28 July 2012, 02:17:26 PM
For all sides please...
AND for other periods. A good range of Japanese commanders would be attractive, for a start.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Nosher

Quote from: FierceKitty on 28 July 2012, 03:43:40 PM
AND for other periods. A good range of Japanese commanders would be attractive, for a start.

Ahem!!!!!

Thread hijack and period hijack combo :o :o :) :D ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

quasar42

Blaker

We really need some British and Prussians minis. The British from the war in Spain are too spindly and break very easy. We will we see new British and Prussian troops for any of the periods?

GordonY

Totally agree Blaker, we need the Brits, or the Russians, or the Prussians, lets face it, I'm just sick of painting white uniforms.

Blaker

Leon

The Brits will be the next no the list once the bulk of the Wagram lists have been completed.  That should progress a lot more quickly once the designer gets the ACW finished off I'd think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

wonderer18

I would add my vote as well . ADC's generals etc...

Stuart

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Peritas

WeeWars

Already suggested these be turned into 10mm loveliness:

from http://sheperdpaine.com/gallery/Historex/index.htm - scroll down to Eve of Essling.

What's an 1809 French army without Napoleon, Berthier, Roustam, Lannes, Davout, Massena, Lassalle, Bessières et all?

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: WeeWars on 26 July 2013, 11:50:27 AM

What's an 1809 French army without Napoleon, Berthier, Roustam, Lannes, Davout, Massena, Lassalle, Bessières et all?

Much easier to paint ?

Would like em though.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021