Show: World Wargames, Derby (Donington)

Started by Leon, 18 July 2012, 01:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

vladgothic

All being well I shall be there on the Sunday, monies to be spent hopefully (cars and birthdays clear!) and I have a feeling it will be on Pendraken figgies..... definitely some SYW and liking the new ACW very much.

And then well we shall have to see  :D

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jim Ando

Hi

I`ll be there along with a couple of lads from the club and as usual pendraken will be taking a few quid from me.

Jim

Leon

Right then, that was a long shift, finally got everything finished and the van packed!  Time to go get some sleep before Dave comes to pick me up...

(:|
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Rob

I've had a really nice day to-day.  :)

Took my boys to the Worlds.

I picked up 70+ Austrian Chevauleger and a barn from Pendragon
A fantastic 10mm farm from Field-Works and some walls
"Frederick the Great" by David Fraser for £15.00
"Zitadelle" by Mark Healy for £13.00
Some Austrian infantry and French skirmishers from Old Glory (I know  :-[) to mix in with the the Pendragon.

Seemed to bump into someone I hadn't seen in years every 5 minutes and seemed to spend most of the day nattering.

Then home in time for the Grande Final, which was probably closest and most nail biting ever.

Ahh!!!  :)

Leon

Good to see you there, we really enjoyed our weekend as well, I should be uploading all the pics later on tonight hopefully.

8)

Womble67

Hi everyone
                it was my first time at Derby and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be going next year all being well.
I picked up my world War two German order, and see Dave and Leon.

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!