Show: Colours, Newbury

Started by Leon, 18 July 2012, 01:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

18 July 2012, 01:37:12 AM Last Edit: 18 July 2012, 01:47:30 AM by Leon
Colours is the premier wargaming show in the South, with up to 80 traders in attendance and as many as 40 demonstration and/or participation games over the weekend of September 8th & 9th.  For more info, check the Colours website here: http://colours.org.uk/colours/

Pre-orders for this one will need to be with us before Sat 1st September please.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'll be there, better think of something to order, like Falklands figures!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Still not sure if we are putting on a demo table :-\. I'll have a chat with the chaps to see what they think.

Hertsblue

Quote from: Leon on 18 July 2012, 01:37:12 AM
Colours is the premier wargaming show in the South,

Aren't you forgetting Salute?  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Serotonin

Possibly my favourite show! id forgotten we had had discussions about putting on a game Steve! hmmm :-\

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 18 July 2012, 10:42:44 AM
Aren't you forgetting Salute?  :o

Copied and pasted from the Colours website...  :-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oder emailed in, see ya there!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

TinyTerrain

A little top up order emailed to you Leon

Cheers

Craig
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

I'm trying to resist pre-ordering, but will undoubtedly get a few things on the day :).

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.