Vallejo Flourescent paint.

Started by republic of tolworth, 17 July 2012, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic of tolworth

:o

Leon!

Package arrived just now. That is FAST service, it's not only cheaper to buy from you, it's now quicker than going to town as well!

8)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leon on 19 July 2012, 04:16:45 AM
You want flourescent Aztecs?

Or you want us to make a range that won't sell well and then offer you a deal on it...?   :P

:D
Nah, my point is that they're currently unable to sell AT ALL, so should be available cheaply. Desperate, I know, but my eyes are getting worse every year.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 19 July 2012, 12:08:39 PM
Package arrived just now. That is FAST service, it's not only cheaper to buy from you, it's now quicker than going to town as well!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

Thanks for convincing me on the dayglow green Leon. It looks SO toxic oozing out of the industrial barrels. ;)

The yellow, like all yellows is a bit of a sod for full coverage, but has brought up the HAZCHEM suits up a treat.

I'm like a 5 yearold with new toy...

Ha ha dayglow AWI! ;D ;D
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 19 July 2012, 07:24:09 PM
Thanks for convincing me on the dayglow green Leon. It looks SO toxic oozing out of the industrial barrels. ;)

The yellow, like all yellows is a bit of a sod for full coverage, but has brought up the HAZCHEM suits up a treat.

I'm like a 5 yearold with new toy...

Ha ha dayglow AWI! ;D ;D

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice footer Republic of Tolworth!
=O
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner