Pendraken 20th Birthday Bash Report & Pics!!!!!

Started by Leon, 15 July 2012, 10:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andymac

Just arrived back in Wales after a stop off with friends for a meal and a wind down last night.  Had a great day at the show, so nice to finally put faces to forum names at last.

Leon and Dave did a superb job of organizing the event and the meal on Friday night. The games that had been laid on were full if lovely eye candy as the pictures show.

Roll on the next 20 years  :D

Andy Mac

Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Jim Ando

Hi

Had  great day apart from,

A) losing to the arabs (again) and B) coming home skint (again).

The games looked great especially the AWI one next to us.

thanks for a great day

Jim and section 8.

General Bt Sherman

All the games looked excellent. I wish I could have been there.

Bryan
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

TheOlivant

Congratulations and thanks for the BatReps, I like the Morrocco game especially, I have been thinking about rebuilding that Airfix desert fort for years and now I have a scale too...

Here's to another 20 !!!

regards

Wayne

Kassad

Great event. It' s looks a very funny day. I wished to be with you. Congratulations for your 20 years activity. Happy birthday!
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

J.S.

16 July 2012, 10:01:11 PM #20 Last Edit: 16 July 2012, 10:02:59 PM by J.S.
Looks great!  :-bd :-bd
Pendraken is by far my favourite manufacturer and I hope for another 20 years of 10mm madness  ;)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

It looked fantastic. Serves me right for being away.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Poggle

Congratulations on the successful event, and thanks for sharing the photos with us. It's a consolation for those of us who weren't able to attend. The paint details on the figures shown is amazing!

Bernie

It looked a great event - only sorry not able to be there as moving house that week

Hope to make the next event

Cheers

Bernie

realthing

Looks like it was a great day - sorry to have missed it. Thanks for sharing the pix, though.

Bishop Lord

Congrats on the birthday, looks like a good time had by all :) :)  Glad it went well.
I couldnt get there due to being on my hols.

Jason.
" there is no more Jerusalem, I shall go to Cyprus..."

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Yorky

Just got Miniature Wargames sept issue 353, & on page 7 is a nice piece about the bash along with a Pic of Dave & Cake. :)

Leon

Quote from: Yorky on 10 August 2012, 11:36:07 PM
Just got Miniature Wargames sept issue 353, & on page 7 is a nice piece about the bash along with a Pic of Dave & Cake. :)

Awesome, I'll have to pick up a copy!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!