Some pics from the day...

Started by Count Belisarius, 14 July 2012, 05:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Belisarius

Some pics of the day in a gallery here:

http://blog.belisarius.org.uk/pendrakenbash

I'll be writing up the full thing later and adding pics from the AWI game wherein myself and Goat Major soundly thrashed GavinPs Rebels!

It was an excellent day. Very friendly. All the games looked great. And the cake was bloody lovely! :)

And i now have a large pile of 10mm to paint...

Thanks to Leon and crew for organising it all. Well done!

Andy

robert

Yep - an excellent day out and some terrific games on show - Ratshire was superb but all of them were a treat to look at.

I enjoyed watching Rubicon's BKC game in the morning when Pendraken's Dave took on James - and then I enjoyed myself even more playing Rubicon in the afternoon - lovely terrain and models - thank you Bob!

Picked up my first bags of Pendraken figures - for early WW2/Sealion and new ACW...............find myself thinking of undead and ratmen after meeting the Brompton Bankers as well - -thank you Robert!

What a brilliant hobby and thanks to one and all - here's to the next one!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Count Belisarius

Proper writeup now on my blog as well as more pics of the AWI game.

http://blog.belisarius.org.uk/2012/07/pendraken-20th-birthday-bash.html

As Robert said. Excellent day!!

Andy

Steve J

Thanks for the write up pics of the day :).

Techno

Thanks from me too Andy...
Great pics...Great report.
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Squirrel

Thanks for the write up and photos Andy, sounds like great day.

Cheers,

Kev

nikharwood

Excellent - thanks Andy, looks like you all had a great time  8)

Techno

Any more photo's from anyone coming soon, or are you all still sleeping it off this morning ? ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 15 July 2012, 11:50:54 AM
Any more photo's from anyone coming soon, or are you all still sleeping it off this morning ? ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil.

They do all seem to be very quiet, don't they Phil?  ;)

General Bt Sherman

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Thanks for the pics and report Andy, and thanks for coming along!  Glad you enjoyed the day!

8)

Quote from: Techno on 15 July 2012, 11:50:54 AM
Cheers - Phil.

Quote from: nikharwood on 15 July 2012, 12:31:18 PM
They do all seem to be very quiet, don't they Phil?  ;)

I've just woken up, but I'll be getting all my pics uploaded this afternoon for everyone, along with a full report!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2012, 12:51:36 PM
I've just woken up, but I'll be getting all my pics uploaded this afternoon for everyone, along with a full report!

Excellent - really looking forward to seeing these - glad you all had a great time  8) :) 8)

Squirrel

As Nik said, I'm really looking forward to more photos 8) sounds like it was a great success and everyone had a good day :-bd

Cheers,

Kev

Steve J

Must have been a late night if you've only just woken up ;).