Some pics from the day...

Started by Count Belisarius, 14 July 2012, 05:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 15 July 2012, 02:24:18 PM
Must have been a late night if you've only just woken up ;).

Nah, it was the 3hrs sleep on Thursday night, and the 2hrs on Friday night which caught up with me a bit!

(:| :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Here are my pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106592630440979980158/10mmPENDRAKENBASH?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Our battle of Jarama featuring the British battalion of the 15th International Brigade would never have been as famous if the Brits performed as poorly as mine did!

Even though I was defending with 4 companies against 8, the Brits suffered more casualties than the Spanish Nationalists  :(

In all the play tests we did at home the casualty ratio was much more in favour of the Brits. The only hero this time was the driver of the ammo truck, who managed to resupply two units in the game.

Mark

Leon

Excellent, thanks for the pics!  You managed to get one of Dave and the cake as well, which I think I might have missed!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Feel free to copy any you need Leon, put a birthday one on the website lol

Shedman

All of the pics look really good - wish I'd been there

goat major

Here's my selection of pics from the day (a bit AWI heavy but i think i got something from all the games in there)

http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/goatmajor/Pendraken%20Birthday%20Bash%202012/
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

All these piccies are brilliant, nice one lads! Gald it all worked out. 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Syr Hobbs

Great looking games.  I can tell everyone had a balst.

Duane

Steve J

nikharwood

Techno

Quote from: nikharwood on 15 July 2012, 12:31:18 PM
They do all seem to be very quiet, don't they Phil?  ;)

Well....Some seem to have recovered now Nik ! ;) ;D

So... many thanks to Mark and 'GM' for posting their photos !
Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 15 July 2012, 07:30:28 PM
Well....Some seem to have recovered now Nik ! ;) ;D

So... many thanks to Mark and 'GM' for posting their photos !
Cheers - Phil

:P

It's taken me a couple of hours to get them all edited, the lighting in the room was a little dark.  They've now been uploading to Photobucket for about an hour now, and it's only half way through...  :o

sultanbev

I despise Photobucket with a passion  >:(

It moves so slow when I'm looking at others' albums, my computer actually stops! That's why I have used Picassa for mine.

Mark

Techno

Good for you Leon ! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I think you really deserve some rest soon....So you can catch on your beauty sleep.
Looking forward to seeing them !
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Quote from: sultanbev on 15 July 2012, 07:37:51 PM
I despise Photobucket with a passion  >:(

It moves so slow when I'm looking at others' albums, my computer actually stops! That's why I have used Picassa for mine.

Mark

You're right - Picasa is way faster...might have to start using it more...