Birthday Bash Live stream

Started by nikharwood, 14 July 2012, 08:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Just thought it would be useful to have the link to the stream in an easy-to-find place  :)

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/live.aspx

Fingers crossed it works...

Broadsword calling Danny Boy...Broadsword calling Danny Boy...

:D

republic of tolworth

Good idea Nick, it was 'well' buried.

*cold shudder* memories of the Ice Station Zebra drinking game  :-X
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Cept that quote isn't Ice Station Zebra, it's "Where Egales Dare".......

IanS :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

nikharwood

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

fred.

The live stream is a bit like a silhouette show! Not sure what's going on with the camera or lights?

Anyway I'm sure you're all having a great time - me, I've spent the last two hours sorting out a passport application - not helped by the photo booth at the station that takes photos the wrong size  >:( And the rather large queue in the Post Office of other people doing their passport applications - generally quite badly it would seem by the number that were being turned away to have another go - especially an older couple who couldn't seem to get the hand of signing inside the box...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Apologies for the trouble with the live feed though, we couldn't get it working on the tablet, so we had to make an emergency run to Maplins for a wireless webcam.  That one worked, but it was a nightmare to get positioned properly, and then we had trouble with the lighting as well.  I think if we were to try this again, we'd look at getting a few more camera's and doing some kind of multi-feed streaming so that there's more going on.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Squirrel

Even with the technical difficulties it was great to be able to see some of the gaming, thanks for taking the trouble to set it up.

Of course multiple cameras at the 'next event' sound cool 8)

Cheers,

Kev

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2012, 01:54:19 PM
Apologies for the trouble with the live feed though, we couldn't get it working on the tablet, so we had to make an emergency run to Maplins for a wireless webcam.  That one worked, but it was a nightmare to get positioned properly, and then we had trouble with the lighting as well.  I think if we were to try this again, we'd look at getting a few more camera's and doing some kind of multi-feed streaming so that there's more going on.

Cut the babble, Leon - we want to know whether Spalding held out at Rorke's Drift or not. Did Keefe survive? Why was the kraal deserted halfway through the first Zulu attack? These are important things for yesterday's couch potatoes.  :-\

Seriously, a multicamera approach and multistreaming for next time sounds good. Throw in some dancers, too.  :P

Cheers,
AArt
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Techno

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 15 July 2012, 07:09:00 PM
Throw in some dancers, too.  :P
Cheers,
AArt

What.... real ones .....Or 10mm versions ? :P
Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

I vote for these...

...'specially the blonde ones  8)