What's everyone else up to?

Started by Leon, 14 July 2012, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lentulus

Why, working out a minibits order, of course.  :D And washing bird crap off the lawn furniture. :(

Nosher

Quote from: lentulus on 14 July 2012, 04:04:00 PM
:D And washing bird crap off the lawn furniture. :(

You mean to say the volume of rain we have been having hasn't done that for you :o :o :o
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

mollinary

Well, the little painting elves in Sri Lanka have done their work and, in spite of all the efforts of the couriers to thwart them, delivered my 1866 Austrian infantry - fawsends of 'em!  So now I am in mega basing mode. It requires a degree of organisation which I rarely possess, but so far it's going OK. Helped by the fact that Fernando have done a brilliant job on what is, let's face it, a pretty tedious uniform, I am making progress 'cos I want to see them on the table - badly! For the first battle I'll need 360 line bases of four figures each and 60 jaeger bases, likewise.  So far 10 bases completed, another fifty ready for painting, another sixty with figures attached. So almost there, really!!!  ;) :-\ :-\

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

i_am_win

Suffering from a really bad upset stomach and taking paracetamol :'( :(
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Squirrel

Quote from: i_am_win on 14 July 2012, 05:16:47 PM
Suffering from a really bad upset stomach and taking paracetamol :'( :(

Doesn't sound like a good combination :( hope you feel better soon.

As for me, chores and recovering from the week, plus managed to watch the MotoGP qualifying and of course the Pendraken live feed 8) Hope you all had a great time at the birthday bash

Sunday hopefully will see some sculpting and painting before the obligatory visit to the in-laws....

Cheers,

Kev

mijalo

Today was spent in Incheon for the baseball game between SK and Doosan. Tad too much liquid consumed so fear a rough noggin tomorrow :(

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: mollinary on 14 July 2012, 05:11:40 PMFor the first battle I'll need 360 line bases of four figures each and 60 jaeger bases, likewise.  So far 10 bases completed, another fifty ready for painting, another sixty with figures attached. So almost there, really!!!  ;) :-\ :-\

Mollinary

Mollinary? Do you hear me?

Put down that box of white pills, boy! Now! Come on, do it!

That's right... There you go... Easy does it...

Now, turn round and keep your hands where I can see them. Good boy, the ambulance will be here any minute.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

mollinary

Aart,

Phheeew, thank heavens there was someone out there who heard the plea for help! Close call!  :D

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just step AWAY from the Austrians and relax...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lentulus

Quote from: Nosher on 14 July 2012, 04:12:23 PM
You mean to say the volume of rain we have been having hasn't done that for you :o :o :o
Dryish summer on this side of the pond, at least in my bit, this year.

barbarian

Going and turning to the maternity to hear : "Not today"
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Midnight, my plans for a game tonight has been scuppered by a very heavily asleep baby! Can't go out to the garage to get my kit incase she wakes, will get the game and piccies tomorrow!

Maenoferren

Dismantling a shed and ripping up carpets
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

General Bt Sherman

15 July 2012, 02:21:03 AM #29 Last Edit: 15 July 2012, 02:27:04 AM by general_btsherman
I celebrated by building CornFields. Unfortunately for me this celebration will continue all week. :'( Happy birthday Pendraken! :)

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!