What's everyone else up to?

Started by Leon, 14 July 2012, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

For those who couldn't make it along to the Birthday Bash, let us know if you're celebrating at your end, and what you're doing!  Plus pics!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

I thought I was going to be in Florida catching fish during the birthday bash. Instead, I'll be at home painting.

Steve J

The aim is to have a game of BKCII this afternoon/this evening. Still not sure whether to go the Balkans 1941 with Greeks vs Italians or some more AVBCW fun. Another option is a bit of a 'What if?' game with the Italians taking part in Operation Sealion. Still a few hours yet to make up my mind :).

Nosher

Friday night - basing up some minis

Today - cricket tournament this morning/afternoon (if it ever stops raining... :d)

Tonight - neighbours Garden Party  I-)

Sunday morning - Cricket coaching (if it ever stops raining... :d)

Sunday evening - catch up with the Rugby League  ;)

Have fun chaps :)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Shedman

Camping at weston super mare for the weekend with my wife.
It is wet and windy but we have an ancient Hymer motorhome which keeps us dry

nikharwood

No firm plans as yet - but likely to include making a start on painting my FPW French...and definitely some battling later - just can't decide what to play!

Luddite

Miner's Gala in Durham to celebrate the Labour Movement, and listen to a speech by Ed Milliband and Chami Chakrabati.

Followed by a cleaning blitz on the house.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Aart Brouwer

Painting minis, a room in my house, and myself into a corner financially by mailing a huge Pendraken order.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Hertsblue

Out to dinner to celebrate my sister-in-law's 21st (!!!???) birthday for the umpteenth time.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Chad

Recovering from 1am return from a wedding reception
Tomorrow at local Wargame show

Duke Speedy of Leighton

My families orders of priority this fould day.
Me: Ordering FPW, basing FPW, playing FPW.
Imogen: Leighton Buzzard Carnival (if dry)
Jo: Shopping and sleeping (her first night out with the girls last night since Rachel was born)
Rachel: Sleep, eat and cry!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Thinking....

Will Summer EVER arrive. ;D ;D
Feeding and dealing with all the animals....(No change there then.)
Trying to log in to the 'live feed'.
Cursing the fact that I'm not there.....You lucky few !

Cheers - Phil

Syr Hobbs

Heading South to my Grandmother's 99th birthday and a bit later driving through the Wilson Creek ACW Battle site.  I hope to take some pictures if actually get a chance to get to the park.

Duane

Fenton

Shopping in town...Oh the joys
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

OldenBUA

Finished some 1/300 planes that had been on the desk for far to long. Time for some Pendraken goodies next!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.