Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
27 January 2021, 04:33:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
315216 Posts in 18240 Topics by 2287 Members
Latest Member: Vonthoma
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Pendraken's 20th Birthday Bash!
| | |-+  What's everyone else up to?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's everyone else up to?  (Read 13271 times)
lentulus
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #15 on: 14 July 2012, 04:04:00 PM »

Why, working out a minibits order, of course.  Cheesy And washing bird crap off the lawn furniture. Sad

Nosher
Major General

« Reply #16 on: 14 July 2012, 04:12:23 PM »

Cheesy And washing bird crap off the lawn furniture. Sad

You mean to say the volume of rain we have been having hasn't done that for you Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson
mollinary
Major General

« Reply #17 on: 14 July 2012, 05:11:40 PM »

Well, the little painting elves in Sri Lanka have done their work and, in spite of all the efforts of the couriers to thwart them, delivered my 1866 Austrian infantry - fawsends of 'em!  So now I am in mega basing mode. It requires a degree of organisation which I rarely possess, but so far it's going OK. Helped by the fact that Fernando have done a brilliant job on what is, let's face it, a pretty tedious uniform, I am making progress 'cos I want to see them on the table - badly! For the first battle I'll need 360 line bases of four figures each and 60 jaeger bases, likewise.  So far 10 bases completed, another fifty ready for painting, another sixty with figures attached. So almost there, really!!!  Wink Undecided Undecided

Mollinary
i_am_win
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: 14 July 2012, 05:16:47 PM »

Suffering from a really bad upset stomach and taking paracetamol Cry Sad

Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Squirrel
Major

« Reply #19 on: 14 July 2012, 05:38:48 PM »

Suffering from a really bad upset stomach and taking paracetamol Cry Sad

Doesn't sound like a good combination Sad hope you feel better soon.

As for me, chores and recovering from the week, plus managed to watch the MotoGP qualifying and of course the Pendraken live feed Cool Hope you all had a great time at the birthday bash

Sunday hopefully will see some sculpting and painting before the obligatory visit to the in-laws....

Cheers,

Kev
mijalo
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: 14 July 2012, 05:41:26 PM »

Today was spent in Incheon for the baseball game between SK and Doosan. Tad too much liquid consumed so fear a rough noggin tomorrow Sad
Aart Brouwer
Lieutenant Colonel

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

« Reply #21 on: 14 July 2012, 06:13:19 PM »

For the first battle I'll need 360 line bases of four figures each and 60 jaeger bases, likewise.  So far 10 bases completed, another fifty ready for painting, another sixty with figures attached. So almost there, really!!!  Wink Undecided Undecided

Mollinary

Mollinary? Do you hear me?

Put down that box of white pills, boy! Now! Come on, do it!

That's right... There you go... Easy does it...

Now, turn round and keep your hands where I can see them. Good boy, the ambulance will be here any minute.

Cheers,
Aart

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)
mollinary
Major General

« Reply #22 on: 14 July 2012, 06:25:27 PM »

Aart,

Phheeew, thank heavens there was someone out there who heard the plea for help! Close call!  Cheesy

Mollinary
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #23 on: 14 July 2012, 06:34:38 PM »

Just step AWAY from the Austrians and relax...

Off to the Shed of Decency.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
lentulus
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #24 on: 14 July 2012, 07:08:37 PM »

You mean to say the volume of rain we have been having hasn't done that for you Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dryish summer on this side of the pond, at least in my bit, this year.
barbarian
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #25 on: 14 July 2012, 07:15:25 PM »

Going and turning to the maternity to hear : "Not today"

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #26 on: 14 July 2012, 07:38:57 PM »

Good luck Barbarian!  Cheesy

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #27 on: 15 July 2012, 12:01:59 AM »

Midnight, my plans for a game tonight has been scuppered by a very heavily asleep baby! Can't go out to the garage to get my kit incase she wakes, will get the game and piccies tomorrow!

Maenoferren
Brigadier

« Reply #28 on: 15 July 2012, 12:35:46 AM »

Dismantling a shed and ripping up carpets

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!
General Bt Sherman
Captain

« Reply #29 on: 15 July 2012, 02:21:03 AM »

I celebrated by building CornFields. Unfortunately for me this celebration will continue all week. Cry Happy birthday Pendraken! Smiley

« Last Edit: 15 July 2012, 02:27:04 AM by general_btsherman » Logged

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: