MicroMark army lists at the Birthday Bash

Started by sultanbev, 12 July 2012, 08:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sultanbev

Just to let you know I will be bringing a selection of the MicroMark lists, including the Falklands War ones, for you to see and arrange purchase of. We'll be at one of the SCW games.

If there is a particular list anyone wants please email me before midday Friday on
sultanbev@googlemail.com

Mark

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 12 July 2012, 08:01:55 PM
Just to let you know I will be bringing a selection of the MicroMark lists, including the Falklands War ones, for you to see and arrange purchase of. We'll be at one of the SCW games.

If there is a particular list anyone wants please email me before midday Friday on
sultanbev@googlemail.com

Mark

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Excuse my ignorance - what is MicroMark?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

sultanbev

I forget there are people that aren't aware  :-[

It's a series of A4 card sheets, 2500+ of them, available individually, each detailing the organisation down to platoon level of armies from 1790-present day. Concentrated on WW2 and moderns, they are ideal for forming your miniatures into historical armies, and cover unusual Napoleonics, Russo-Japanese War, WW1, SCW, Gran Chaco War, RCW, Satsuma Rebellion, WW2 (including neutrals), all post-war moderns except GW2. At 80p each for a full divisional list, it's a bargain! Or put another way, 3 for a pint up north, 4 for a pint down south!

They are also online as downloadable pdfs at the Wargames Vault:
http://zkluroztcttctzorulkz.wargamevault.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3426

catalogues and free sample are available there or email me direct.