AWI TEASER!!!

Started by Dazza, 05 May 2010, 10:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DecemDave

Quote from: paulr on 18 June 2021, 11:07:35 AM
These helped convince me to use Pendraken for AWI, and very very glad I did :) :) :)

They are superb.  Thats the problem!!  Sadly, I will have to settle for your reflected joy.  My Royalist ECW are finally based, Parliament "just" need grass.  Then its on to 3 medievals:l WOTR, HYW and Barons War2); Then napoleonic non kickstarter Brits/Portugese/Spanish followed by the French.  The Prussian/Russian/Austrian mountain will have to sit  for a while as I NEED to get back to 1/72 where my Ancient Germans, Brits and Picts want some Romans to beat up.  Then I can return for the other nap nations and then its back to BCW for Covenanters/Montrose who are already morphing towards joint duty as Jacobites which means I will need Williamites. ....     :'( :'( :'( :'(

Is this a hobby or a symptom of OCD + meglomania?   

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: DecemDave on 18 June 2021, 02:38:26 PM

OCD Dave - defo....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mmcv

These are absolutely superb! I really like the basing as well.

Quote from: DecemDave on 18 June 2021, 02:38:26 PM
They are superb.  Thats the problem!!  Sadly, I will have to settle for your reflected joy.  My Royalist ECW are finally based, Parliament "just" need grass.  Then its on to 3 medievals:l WOTR, HYW and Barons War2); Then napoleonic non kickstarter Brits/Portugese/Spanish followed by the French.  The Prussian/Russian/Austrian mountain will have to sit  for a while as I NEED to get back to 1/72 where my Ancient Germans, Brits and Picts want some Romans to beat up.  Then I can return for the other nap nations and then its back to BCW for Covenanters/Montrose who are already morphing towards joint duty as Jacobites which means I will need Williamites. ....     :'( :'( :'( :'(

I actually got a few packs of AWI recently to use for some skirmish gaming to try and avoid going in too deep on big battalion. Hopefully that they'll be enough to scratch the itch...  :-X We'll see how that goes, they haven't hit the painting sticks yet as I have a similarly long list of in-progress projects as you!

Antioch

Agree, spectacular paint jobs..(I gather much credit to AndyMac)  Specialthanks to Dazza for reposting the picture links.

And for those who aren't a fan of the larger grass tufts...that much the way it grows wild in North America. (And taller)

Bob

Sean Clark

Quote from: Antioch on 04 June 2022, 08:40:53 PMAnd for those who aren't a fan of the larger grass tufts...that much the way it grows wild in North America. (And taller)

Bob

Totally agree. Nost wargames figures seem to be walking across bowling greens! Im equally at fault here...but moving to more tuftage as i go.

In the AWI range, its the best out there full stop. Love it.
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Antioch

Quote from: Sean Clark on 05 June 2022, 09:31:58 AMIn the AWI range, its the best out there full stop. Love it.

Thx Sean, Look forward to painting mine when they get here...

Bob