Spanish Civil War

Started by Nosher, 11 March 2010, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

I would love to see Carlist Requettes and Italians added to the range and more vehicles would be nice too.

I also ditto 'other's comments on the vietnam range - more vehicles/helo's ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

This month we should be getting the Regular summer dress, and the International Brigade.  The Requettes will be after that, along with the Navarese (sp?)

There are also vehicles on the way, such as the Bilbao armoured car.

As for Vietnam stuff, ???!  Not sure when we'll have more stuff out for that.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cfeicht

Spanish Regular Cavalry
Carlist Requetes
Basques
Italian CTV Blackshirts
Artillery, all factions
T26 Light Tank

Leon

Carlists will be done next, the T26 is with the designer and will hopefully be on its way soon.  Artillery/cavalry will also be getting done.

Not sure when the Italians will be done.  The Basques wore similar dress to the Carlists.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I was just wondering if and, hopefully when, these may be due for release?  Given the quality of the other SCW so far I can't wait to see these :D.

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 01 May 2010, 05:28:50 PM
I was just wondering if and, hopefully when, these may be due for release?  Given the quality of the other SCW so far I can't wait to see these :D.

Good timing Steve!  These are in the May Releases and will be on the website in the next couple of days.  I'll start a thread on here as well to let everyone know.

Steve J

Thanks Leon, I can't wait to see the pics.

Derek H

Quote from: Leon on 11 March 2010, 03:06:07 PM
As for Vietnam stuff, ???!  Not sure when we'll have more stuff out for that.

Now would be a good time given the imminent arrival of the Charlie Don't Surf rules from Toofatlardies.   :)

Natxo

Hello.

If you want more information about SCW uniforms just say it, it would be nice to help you.

Be careful with berets. Carlist berets could be big, but most of them used normal ones, similar to the vasque beret. Not every body used bertes with tassels, like some sculptors like to think.

Leon

Quote from: Natxo on 13 May 2010, 12:22:58 PM
If you want more information about SCW uniforms just say it, it would be nice to help you.

Be careful with berets. Carlist berets could be big, but most of them used normal ones, similar to the vasque beret. Not every body used bertes with tassels, like some sculptors like to think.

Thanks for the offer.  We were quite fortunate that a Spanish wargames group wanted a SCW range, and put together a quite large booklet of info for us to work with, so the designer has been working from that.

DaveH

How about some regulars with LMG? Particularly if they are standing (e.g. advancing with it) - either the Hotchkiss M25 which was in service before the war.

And mortars and crews would be useful too.

Leon

Quote from: DaveH on 19 September 2010, 04:26:25 PM
How about some regulars with LMG? Particularly if they are standing (e.g. advancing with it) - either the Hotchkiss M25 which was in service before the war.

And mortars and crews would be useful too.

Added!

DaveH

And one more thing...

Could we get a Russian  AT gun added to the artillery range as that is what the 15th International Brigade used and several other units. Though I've heard conflicting accounts of whether it is a 37mm M30 or a 45mm M32 (already in the WWII Russian range).

Leon

Quote from: DaveH on 07 October 2010, 01:34:39 PM
Could we get a Russian  AT gun added to the artillery range as that is what the 15th International Brigade used and several other units. Though I've heard conflicting accounts of whether it is a 37mm M30 or a 45mm M32 (already in the WWII Russian range).

I'll check in that one.

DaveH

Quote from: Leon on 19 October 2010, 01:32:54 PM
I'll check in that one.

Actually looking at pictures if we could get the German Pak36 37mm as a separate gun then that'd work too.