Grey alien and skeletal robot

Started by dicehead, 08 July 2012, 10:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicehead

nikharwood

Nicely done Phil - but you just know we're not going to be satisfied with just one pose, eh?  :d

Techno

Quote from: nikharwood on 20 July 2012, 09:14:19 PM
Nicely done Phil - but you just know we're not going to be satisfied with just one pose, eh?  :d

I'll do some conversions Nik  ;)
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 20 July 2012, 09:58:56 PM
I'll do some conversions Nik  ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Mate - you're such a top bloke  8)

sunjester

Put me down for some of these, they look great!

i_am_win

They are brilliant, for sure I will certainly get some of those when theyre available, fantastic job Techno, your da man! :D
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

TheKatanaDan

Those are spot on! I have to say I tend to choose figures that tend to sway to the bulkier side, I'm not the gentlest of guys and I like my things to be able to handle a bit of a knock without bits falling off them so these look just about safe enough for me to handle which I most certainly would do should they get the green light  :D

Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 20 July 2012, 11:08:40 AM

Only been having a play, while I wait for other things to set. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Very nice, the grey also has a touch of Deep One/Creature from the Black Lagoon/Sahuagin about it for me.  Maybe a conversion to add some fishy badness? ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

nikharwood

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 01 August 2012, 10:15:43 PM
Very nice, the grey also has a touch of Deep One/Creature from the Black Lagoon/Sahuagin about it for me.  Maybe a conversion to add some fishy badness? ;)

Oho - good call that man  8)

Techno

Definitely a good call !
I'll ask Leon for a couple of extras when he gets the chance to have them moulded....They'd be really quick conversions.

Cheers - Phil.