Grey alien and skeletal robot

Started by dicehead, 08 July 2012, 10:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicehead

Any chance of a grey alien and a skeletal robot with some kind of weapon please? Just one sculpt of each would be fantastic.

i_am_win

yeah both get my vote too! Its funny, I was thinking about requesting Greys the other day.

Id like to vote for a few other generic alien/scifi races too, just one sculpt of each race would be good, races to consider would be:

Planet of the apes style chimp/gorilla/orang as well as mounted gorillas also (just like in the movies),
Attack the block style furry bitey aliens,
Kilrathi/Aslan Catmen type biped aliens.
Wookiee warriors,
Trade federation type droids (normal & super)
Feel free to suggest others of a similar vein...

Ideally it would be great to get some clone trooper/stormtrooper/mandalorian death cult style troops to fight them would be good also (You'd just need a couple of poses each to create variety, although different weapon types is prefferable.... ;)

Oh yeah some vehicles for scifi would be good too :)
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

TheKatanaDan

Definitely agreeing with the skeletal robot! Pitting Skynet's finest (or worst?) against the sci-fi troopers would be ace!
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis

i_am_win

I would gladly swap from my 15mm scifi to 10mm scifi if I there were more 10mm choices of troops, aliens and vehicles, I am however, hoping that my new 15mm scifi scenics will double up for 10mm gaming (I aint finished it yet, but I will keep it in mind when making my industrial/power quarter buildings next!)
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Techno

Two things that I'd love to make. (Hint, hint Leon ;) ;D)
Cheers - Phil.

Techno

Only been having a play, while I wait for other things to set. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

dicehead

Wow those are brilliant! I'd really like to buy some, I hope they get moulded.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'd hate to see what he gets up to when he gets bored!  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I'd imagine them as a bit longer in the limbs. But I haven't been abducted for months!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 20 July 2012, 12:07:42 PM
I'd imagine them as a bit longer in the limbs. But I haven't been abducted for months!

How much has your insurance paid out.

Nice model, twist Leon's arm to get em molded.

IanS  :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

republic of tolworth

That's mad  :o

just knocks them up while waiting  :'(
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 20 July 2012, 11:34:44 AM
I'd hate to see what he gets up to when he gets bored!  ;)

If you mean me Lemmey....I never get time to get bored. ;D ;D

Quote from: FierceKitty on 20 July 2012, 12:07:42 PM

Know exactly what you mean FK....Strangely..the thing that was bothering me about the 'grey' was the longer arms making it look a bit 'simian' .
I'd like to have made the legs much more slendererer (sic), which would have given the impression of them being longer...But it would be a complete swine to cast...and the ankles would snap !
Might have a bit more of a play....

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 20 July 2012, 12:45:13 PM
That's mad  :o
just knocks them up while waiting  :'(

I also find it helps to work on and off on something completely different (cue Monty P music) if I get 'stuck' on certain models, which happens from time to time  ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yes, we mean YOU!  =O
These are brilliant Techno!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

These are far too tempting... where's the chequebook?!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 20 July 2012, 04:29:48 PM
These are far too tempting... where's the chequebook?!   :D

Damn good show old boy....Sorry...Young Maaarster !

Quote from: mad lemmey on 20 July 2012, 01:05:45 PM
Yes, we mean YOU!  =O
These are brilliant Techno!

Thanks Lemmey/Ian/Dicehead.....I'll send them up to Pendraken Towers with the next batch... ;)

Cheers - Phil.