Buying/ordering on the day

Started by DancingPotPlant, 05 July 2012, 08:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Strange, I get a small black & white cartoon, it looks like Darth Vader & a cat?  :-\
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 06 July 2012, 08:08:42 PM
...it looks like Darth Vader & a cat?  :-\

Yeah, I get that as well!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Same here.
I see no pips..... ;)
Cheers - Phil

mollinary

Yeah, and so do I. But that is above the two little icons in the corner, and the pips, which also appear on Leon's posts and mine, are on the bottom row between the little icons.   Help!!!!!!!!!!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 06 July 2012, 08:45:24 PM
Yeah, and so do I. But that is above the two little icons in the corner, and the pips, which also appear on Leon's posts and mine, are on the bottom row between the little icons.   Help!!!!!!!!!!

Mollinary

Not sure on that one then, it could be the formatting of the page for the browser/tablet you're on?  Matt would know better about that though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

And as I type this, there are lots of little green balls at the top or bottom of each post or window.  Are the DTs like this?   :-\

Mollinary

Techno

Can't see any green balls anywhere on my screen M.
Cheers - Phil.

Count Belisarius

I'm sure this info is in the assorted Bash threads somewhere :) but...

If I want to order stuff to be paid/collected on the day, when do I need to get my list to you?

Cheers

Andy

DancingPotPlant

Quote from: mollinary on 06 July 2012, 08:04:04 PM
DPP,

I am wondering if my IPad is infected. Your post is showing a captain's shoulder board between the two symbols at the bottom left of your post, where many other members' personal logos are displayed.  Since then this has been showing up on pretty well every other member's post I look at, including mine, excluding those like Lemmey who have their own logo.   What is its this web thing anyway?

Puzzled,
Mollinary

Hi Mollinary,

I'll be honest I have no idea?! Personally I just see what is indeed a small Darth Vader levatating his cat, which is the logo thing I chose. Maybe I am the promised one that will restore balance to the Pendraken range and the TRUE powers that be have seen fit to raise me above my station! Only the true believers; clever, wise and noble people who's figure collection never quite matches their 'need', can see this truth though so who knows...

or maybe just an internet glitch   :P

mollinary

And, as if by magic, the captain's pips disappear!   (the little green balls are still there though!)

Mollinary

Leon

Quote from: Count Belisarius on 07 July 2012, 09:40:25 AM
If I want to order stuff to be paid/collected on the day, when do I need to get my list to you?

As soon as possible please!  Ideally before Sun/Mon really, as the rest of the week is going to be manic at this end.

mollinary

And now, after another re-boot, the little green men have gone. Actually I now see they were the number of people on line symbol,multiplied exponentially!

Mollinary

Hertsblue

Ah, that's a relief! I was about to ask if you were still drinking aftershave.  :d
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

DancingPotPlant

Hi Leon,

I can't decide if this is a silly question or not but will we be able to pay for our 10mm goodness by card? I remember the good streets of Boro and there are a fair few I'd not relish walking round with hard earned gaming money in my pocket =S 

Cheers
Tom

Leon

Quote from: DancingPotPlant on 12 July 2012, 02:03:49 PM
I can't decide if this is a silly question or not but will we be able to pay for our 10mm goodness by card? I remember the good streets of Boro and there are a fair few I'd not relish walking round with hard earned gaming money in my pocket =S 

Yep, card payments are fine, the visa machine is on charge under my desk as I type!

And it's one of the nice bits of Boro...!  :D