Buying/ordering on the day

Started by DancingPotPlant, 05 July 2012, 08:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DancingPotPlant

Hi Leon,

In reference to my post about ordering single figures. The problem I'm having is not being able to see them and get an idea how much I need them. I was wondering, will it be possible to order/pay for figures of various quantities on the day, with the discount?, then get them through the post?

Thanks
Tom

Leon

Quote from: DancingPotPlant on 05 July 2012, 08:45:12 AM
Hi Leon,

In reference to my post about ordering single figures. The problem I'm having is not being able to see them and get an idea how much I need them. I was wondering, will it be possible to order/pay for figures of various quantities on the day, with the discount?, then get them through the post?

Thanks
Tom

Yeah, that should be fine, we normally do post-free on show orders anyway.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DancingPotPlant

Quote from: Leon on 05 July 2012, 03:18:49 PM
Yeah, that should be fine, we normally do post-free on show orders anyway.
8)

Yay more reason to spend money!

mollinary

DPP,

Sneaky practice displaying a Captain's pips while still a Cadet, what!  Personation's a capital offence don'tye know?   :o

Never have happened in my day!

Bahhh, humbug!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;)

Captain Mollinary ex of the King's Highland Grumblers (or Whingers in Skirts as they were known on the frontier, what!), retd. Mrs.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

DancingPotPlant

Me Sir, no Sir, what Sir, huh Sir? Er Sir... I'm not sure what you are talking about?!

I don't have a single pip *sniff sniff* and would relish sucha fing *hint hint*. Oh my old mum, she'd be so proud seein' 'er lickall boy all grown up and wif pips and such like *hint hint hint* If only there was sam way of me getting such a fing, it wood inspire me so! *hint hint hint hint*

Sigh, one day... one day maybe...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Keep posting, you will get there!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I think you get your first advancement at 50 (?) posts DPP.
And stand up straight and salute when I address you ! :P
Cheers - Phil.

DancingPotPlant

"50 huh?" he says standing up so striaght you could use him to measure Roman roads... "thinks" in a Blue Bottle type voice "I wonder if my capitain would allow me to post 8 more posts of pure drivval just to get promoted..."

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Easiest way ios to go through the photos section and comment on all the nice figures everyone has painted
Worked for me!
;)
Colonel M. Lemmey , 98th 'Foot & Mouth'
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Techno on 06 July 2012, 12:34:14 PM
:o
Cheers
Colonel Eccles.
That is also a great way to up your thread count too!  :P

Techno

Oooooo.....As if I would....
De, der, der, der, der.....Another one bites the dust ! ;)
I only do this 'cos it keeps me sane while I'm mixing tiny amounts of putty every few minutes. :P
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

How are those guard limber crew working out for you Techno?  ;)

Techno

They're next to the top of the list of "Things to scrounge from that nice Mr Leon to convert", Lemmey. ;)
But I'll PM you properly soon, before I start, just to make sure I know exactly what's wanted.

Cheers Matey - Phil.

mollinary

DPP,

I am wondering if my IPad is infected. Your post is showing a captain's shoulder board between the two symbols at the bottom left of your post, where many other members' personal logos are displayed.  Since then this has been showing up on pretty well every other member's post I look at, including mine, excluding those like Lemmey who have their own logo.   What is its this web thing anyway?

Puzzled,

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!