10% Off Everything at the Bash!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2012, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulcrum

Leon,

Does the 10% off only cover orders send via the shopping cart or does it also include orders for bits and pieces/individual figures sent via email?

Lee

Steve J

I've checked with Leon and e-mail is ok as well Lee :).

Leon

Quote from: fulcrum on 11 July 2012, 09:03:35 AM
Does the 10% off only cover orders send via the shopping cart or does it also include orders for bits and pieces/individual figures sent via email?

Quote from: Steve J on 11 July 2012, 12:21:42 PM
I've checked with Leon and e-mail is ok as well Lee :).

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

As the esteemed customers of Pendraken are getting a 10% bonus on the day...Does it mean Clibby, myself, et al will get a 10% bonus if we make any figures on Saturday ?
I ask purely for information. ;) ;D
Again....Hope you all have a BRILLIANT time. <:-P <:-P <:-P :-bd :-bd :-h
Cheers - Envious of Wales.

Leon

Only 40mins left before the 'Bonus 10%' offer finishes!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Just slipped in under the wire :-)

Regards

Edward

Steve J

Now I just have to wait to see how much of a bonus I get to spend! The suspense is killing me ;). I dread to think how many 'extra' orders came in over this weekend compared to a 'normal' one for Leon and Dave to process.

MR T

Hi Leon did you get my emails re 10% discount qry? I have been having problems with my emails?

Cheers M

Steve J

I placed my order by e-mail Mr T, but no feed back as yet, but expect they have a mountain of orders to wade through. Good to give Leon the heads up though just to be safe.

Hertsblue

I think we're all chewing our fingernails in expectation here. We'll just have to contain our souls in patience, to quote somebody or other....  :-SS
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 16 July 2012, 08:43:32 PM
...but expect they have a mountain of orders to wade through.

Yep, nearly 3 weeks worth of orders in 2 days...!  :o

I've got them all printed off and stapled to payments, just need to work through the Bonus 10%'s now and send out all the emails to folk.

Steve J

Wow :o. I reckon you are going to be busy bees for sometime to come.

Malbork

QuoteYep, nearly 3 weeks worth of orders in 2 days...! 
Maybe a sign you should run these promos on a regular basis  :D

Leon

Quote from: Malbork on 17 July 2012, 02:02:32 PM
Maybe a sign you should run these promos on a regular basis  :D

It's the first one we've ever done, and it's gone down rather well indeed!  It's a bit of a panic now though, as we've got to get them all cast up...  #:-S :-S :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

"Hello - Associated Lead & Tin Furtliers, better get extra stocks in, Pendraken just had a sale!"  :P <:-P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner