10% Off Everything at the Bash!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2012, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

04 July 2012, 02:23:09 AM Last Edit: 04 July 2012, 02:43:27 AM by Leon

We're getting close now, and it's time to give everyone one last reason to get themselves along for the day, so we decided to knock 10% off all Pendraken products at the Birthday Bash!  This offer will include everything on the Pendraken stand, from army packs to flagsheets, and will also be applied to any pre-orders made in advance!  Remember, with the price increase coming on August 1st, this is now an even better opportunity to get stocked up on 10mm goodness!

Now obviously, some folk won't be able to attend the Bash, citing odd reasons like vast expanses of water and whatnot (  :D ), so we will also be extending this offer to the webstore as well!  For any orders placed over the Birthday Bash weekend (Sat 14th & Sun 15th) we'll be giving you a 10% gift!  You won't need to do anything at all to claim this gift, simply place your order on either of those days, and we'll then contact you to find out what you'd like sending as your bonus.  So, if you place an order for £20, you'll receive £2 of extra goodies, place an order for £100 and receive an extra £10 worth of 10mm shiny-shiny!

:-bd

Please Note: There will be a couple of other stands at the Bash, one being Minibits, the other being our friend with his books, but the 10% discount won't apply on those sales unfortunately.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nav

IS THE BONUS THE £2  OF EXTRA GOODIES or something else.

Steve J

I don't need more temptation :'(. Having said that it is very tempting to add to my lead pile that weekend ;).

Nosher

Will the Falklands range be on the website at that stage?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

As Niosher said: Will the Falklands range be on the website at that stage?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

TinyTerrain

Thank you Leon. This really isn't going to help my lead pile :-) decisions, decisions
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

I know Craig. Do I order some Falklands figures, if available and not forgetting vehicles etc, or do I go for some Late Romans for some Warmaster Ancients fun :-\? I know some fellow members here will say buy both :o ;).

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Squirrel

Quote from: Steve J on 04 July 2012, 12:48:16 PM
I know some fellow members here will say buy both :o ;).

It is the only rational course of action :P

Cheers,

Kev

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Both (although I already have the Late Romans, there is always room for more)!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Nosher

Hang on a minute.. 'with a price rise coming on August 1st...'

I missed that one. When was that announced?

A price rise in terms of postage or another price rise in terms of pack prices? Or worse still both... :(

Frank Carson

republic of tolworth

Think it was in with the 'moving' stuff. New overheads and other such financial trauma.

Still cheaper than others though.

I blame the bankers.
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Nosher

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 04 July 2012, 04:47:22 PM
Think it was in with the 'moving' stuff. New overheads and other such financial trauma.

Yeah just found it. To be expected I suppose.

I just wish for once my pay packet might increase in at least the same or a similar fashion. I appreciate everyone has to make their business viable but when you haven't had a payrise in five years its a bit stomach churning.

Bucking fankers >:(

Frank Carson