10% Off Everything at the Bash!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2012, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Nav on 04 July 2012, 06:43:30 AM
IS THE BONUS THE £2  OF EXTRA GOODIES or something else.

For the website orders, the bonus is the 10% of extra goodies you can choose.

Quote from: Nosher on 04 July 2012, 08:00:08 AM
Will the Falklands range be on the website at that stage?
Quote from: mad lemmey on 04 July 2012, 08:29:55 AM
As Nosher said: Will the Falklands range be on the website at that stage?
Quote from: Steve J on 04 July 2012, 12:48:16 PM
Do I order some Falklands figures, if available...

It won't be up that weekend unfortunately, the folk at the Birthday Bash will have the first packs of those!  I'll try and get them up onto the website the week after hopefully, but there's too much to do for the Bash to be getting photo's taken and edited for the website as well.

Quote from: Nosher on 04 July 2012, 04:53:21 PM
I appreciate everyone has to make their business viable but when you haven't had a payrise in five years its a bit stomach churning.

I know what you mean, and I can assure you there hasn't been a payrise at this end either!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oh well, I'll just have to spend some money with you now, and more money with you later!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Sorry Leon :-[

that whine wasn't intended as a swipe at Pendraken - more of a 'universal swipe' at the fact that the cost of living keeps rising toline fat cat pockets whilst pay remains the same for the majority who struggle to make ends meet as is.

Didn'tmean to cause offence :(
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 04 July 2012, 06:31:57 PM

that whine wasn't intended as a swipe at Pendraken - more of a 'universal swipe' at the fact that the cost of living keeps rising toline fat cat pockets whilst pay remains the same for the majority who struggle to make ends meet as is.

No offence caused, nothing to worry about here!   :D  We're in the same boat as you, watching plonkers in suits regularly fail in one high-paid job and then get given another straight away in the bank/office next door, or watching others get given lorry-loads of dosh 'cos they can kick/throw/putt a ball in the right direction...  >:(

Meanwhile, the rest of us struggle onwards, keeping an eye on the bank account each month to make sure we don't hit the overdraft limit...  :'(

Anyhoo, on to more positive stuff, 10% dscounts and free Roman helmets!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

GavinP

Show me one person who says "no thanks, I get paid enough" and I'll show you a liar. Sorry, I know it's all too easy to jump on the bandwagon but that particular vehicle can leave without me. I'm enough of a hypocrite as it is.

Leon, in all honesty you're pretty much the premier 10mm manufacturer, the quality of the stuff you're churning out now is better than ever, so if you have to increase the price go ahead. If people want it they'll pay, if not then you'll go out of business. This is how the world works.

DaveH

Glad to hear that those of us that can't make it can still benefit. Given the choice between paying for a train ticket up there or more minis I think the minis get the vote.

Hertsblue

Yep. Not a case of "shall I", more a case of "what?" and "how many?"  =P~
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

In my case, just the Grenadiers of the 1870 French Guard, or the whole Corps...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Megamatman

Quote from: Nosher on 04 July 2012, 06:31:57 PM

:)

Megamatman

Nav

Quote from: Leon on 04 July 2012, 05:09:20 PM
For the website orders, the bonus is the 10% of extra goodies you can choose.

It won't be up that weekend unfortunately, the folk at the Birthday Bash will have the first packs of those!  I'll try and get them up onto the website the week after hopefully, but there's too much to do for the Bash to be getting photo's taken and edited for the website as well.

I know what you mean, and I can assure you there hasn't been a payrise at this end either!

will basing materiels count as the 10% of goodies?

Leon

Quote from: Nav on 06 July 2012, 01:27:34 AM
will basing materiels count as the 10% of goodies?

Anything on the website would be included in your 10% bonus.

Leon

Just to update, our friends with the books have also agreed to knock 10% off for anyone spending £20 or more at their stand!

:-bd

Nav

one more last minute quick question if I have every thing in my cart already when the sale hits will the pack prices drop in the cart or will I have to readd every thing into my cart? thank you for your time for reading all of my questions I just want to make sure I know what im doing  !!!! :D :D :D

Leon

Quote from: Nav on 11 July 2012, 12:27:57 AM
one more last minute quick question if I have every thing in my cart already when the sale hits will the pack prices drop in the cart or will I have to readd every thing into my cart? thank you for your time for reading all of my questions I just want to make sure I know what im doing  !!!! :D :D :D

The prices won't change on the website, so you can leave them in your cart.  Confirm the order on either Sat or Sun, and then I'll contact you to see what bonus items you'd like sending out.

8)