Pendraken's 20th Birthday Bash!

Started by Leon, 20 January 2012, 04:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohntheRed

Hi

Happy Birthday

Big thanks to Leon and the Pendraken crew for the invite, all the hard work and the cake

most impressed with the quality of the (10mm) armies on display and in the games, specially the AWI converged British grenadiers and the marksmen/jaeger unit

Enjoyed the games, got some books and would have succumbed to the delights of the Scheslig - Holstien war,  if some one had nt beaten us to it and bought all the army packs first,  next show

definitely wins the award for friendliest show ever

cheers

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 15 July 2012, 05:24:47 PM
Had a great day yesterday - thanks to Leon and the team for organising something special, thanks to all the really great people who put on so many excellent games. And big thanks to Gavin for being such a splendid opponent and only cheating when it was important  :)

Thanks for coming along, and putting the game on! 

So the main question is.... when do we do it again ? :)

I was asked that a few times during the day!  We'll have a think about it and see what we think.  The next obvious one would be the 25th Birthday, but it would be nice to have something a bit sooner.

Quote from: JohntheRed on 15 July 2012, 06:52:07 PM
Big thanks to Leon and the Pendraken crew for the invite, all the hard work and the cake

most impressed with the quality of the (10mm) armies on display and in the games, specially the AWI converged British grenadiers and the marksmen/jaeger unit

Enjoyed the games, got some books and would have succumbed to the delights of the Scheslig - Holstien war,  if some one had nt beaten us to it and bought all the army packs first,  next show

definitely wins the award for friendliest show ever

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for coming along, glad you enjoyed the day!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GavinP

Had a great day yesterday - thanks to Leon and the team for organising something special, thanks to all the really great people who put on so many excellent games. And big thanks to Gavin for being such a splendid opponent and only cheating when it was important  :)

So the main question is.... when do we do it again ? :)

Cheeky f****r!!  ;D ;D Don't believe a word of it guys!

Thanks to all for good company, good eyecandy and the good food!

goat major

Quote from: Rubicon on 14 July 2012, 06:49:04 PM
I was the "debris in the bar at 3am"

you are indeed a bad influence....
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Yorky

Good job i went home before i got back to the hotel bar, or id have been sleeping in the car, I did suggest we do a runner from restaurant but didnt see Leon go to loo. Fantastic weekend thanks Guys

Ian  :D