My Salute Report

Started by Fenton, 03 July 2012, 03:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

sorry this is a little late

Enjoy
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Steve J

Check out those natty hairstyles and 'taches :o.

Leon

What's that thing in the top right photo on the top page?  It kinda looks like a wargamer, but with long hair and funny bumps on it's front...?  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Ah Sweet Sixteen I was... well sixteen.

Fenton

The Actual Battle magazine thats its from has loads of great stuff...How to make Ancient figures from Airfx figures, questions about AFV's Introduction to wargaming Part 2, Charles Grant Article on Infantry Squares

And not a website in sight , though there is an advert for GHQ micro models
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Bernie

Brian Cameron who is mentioned for his Isandhlwana game still a member of the warlords after all these years. I'll forward the topic to him!

Brian is a keen 10mm gamer these days as we do a lot of the real time wargame rules with him

Bernie

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 03 July 2012, 04:18:19 PM
What's that thing in the top right photo on the top page?

But ... that's totty! Live totty on a wargaming convention.

Robert A. Bluffield, what were you thinking?  :o  :P

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Orcs

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 03 July 2012, 10:07:02 PM
But ... that's totty! Live totty on a wargaming convention.

Robert A. Bluffield, what were you thinking?  :o  :P

Cheers,
Aart

I can tell you what he is thinking " Shame she is wearing a Turtle neck sweater - they look like a nice pair...... oops they are taking a photo better make sure it does not look like I am oggling her breasts. "  :d :d

Apart from this forums "Paint it Pink" who is one of the subjects of "In the line of Fire" I came across this blog the other day.

http://wargaminggirl.blogspot.co.uk/

She is another proper wargaming female  - into Thirty Years War, Sarmations, Vikings and Medevil Swiss, to mention a few.   THey mare be rare - But they are out there somewhere.  :)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Our male/female ratio on the Forum is 52:1, so that means there are at least 17 females registered on here!  Unless some of you lot have ticked the wrong box...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

I cant remember if you had a Hermaphrodite or Intersex check box?

Hertsblue

Will Power (yes, that really was his name) was well known around the conventions in the late seventies. He and a few others split off from the Warlords soon after to form a separate club. Haven't heard of him lately.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net