Euro 2012 final

Started by nikharwood, 01 July 2012, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

And that's why we love the beautiful game...cracking final - total class (not to mention the late cameo appearances + goals of the Chelsea players  8) )

I fecking love football  :D

Fenton

I was actually hoping I
taly would score first so that Torros could come on earlier and  win it for Spain

Sad or what
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Coracero

¡Viva españa, campeones oe oe oe!.  :)

Leon

Seeing how Italy were all over us, and then Spain have completely dominated them, shows just how far behind England are in the international game.

:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Maybe the should have different levels as per tennis and the Davis Cup, that we way we might not look so bad. Mind you I don't give a monkeys about football.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOOTBALL the only advantage over BLOODY TENNIS is at least you know it's going to finish at a set time.......

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Cracking game.
Haven't seen a side that was so good since the Brazil side of 1970.
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

Quote from: Leon on 02 July 2012, 01:34:54 AM
Seeing how Italy were all over us, and then Spain have completely dominated them, shows just how far behind England are in the international game.

:(

Yeah, and it's not helped by all the talking heads rabbiting on about how we could win it. I know they have to sell the competition to the punters, but the false expectations they raise cause serious trouble.  :-q
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Nosher

False expectations?

Anybody stupid enough to think English kissball is ever likely to win a major competition deserves what they get.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

republic of tolworth

I gave up with the number of times I shouted, "just pick the ball up man!"

Still can't get excited over football either  :(
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.