July Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 July 2012, 01:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

Leon,

I have to hand it to you, the quality of your new releases just gets better and better. Congratulations to you, and your sculptors!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Kiwidave

Quote from: Steve J on 01 July 2012, 11:54:36 AM
I'm bitterly disappointed in that there are no Aztecs or AWI chaps in Tarletons :o >:( ;).

I was hoping for a Centurion with an Aztec commander wearing a Tarleton....  :D

WeeWars

Sacré Bleu! look at those gorgeous variations - 4 marching guys! :o 1809ers can only look on with... goodwill and admiration - no, it's pure envy. There, I said it.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

WeeWars

...actually, now I'm going to cry.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Fantastic figures! what a shame I've got 15 million in 15mm already..........sigh!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Jagger

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 02 July 2012, 03:53:38 PM
Fantastic figures! what a shame I've got 15 million in 15mm already..........sigh!

Wow, I would be selling those 15mm as fast as I could and be using those proceeds to buy 10mm as fast as I could...  ;)

J.S.

That's how a new range is meant to be released!  <:-P
But yes, some Austrians would also have been quite nice
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bernie

Lovely variety of figures

Like the animated cavalry figures and the advancing command teams

Should be a sales winner for Pendraken followers

Need to place an order before the prices go up!

Bernie

Grenadier

I'm getting hot and heavy into 10mm ACW with a big purchase of Blaze away's stuff and now I'll mix 'em with these beauties. Syr Hobbs, where are my minis!?, I just listed my Essex 15's on TMP and I've got to paint something :'( All I can do is read Shelby Foote to get inspired.

Syr Hobbs

Grenadier, I orderd a bunch of the dismounted Union as well as both the advancing and marching Confederates as soon as they were released.  I wonder if I had the first order in?   8)     I can't wait for the generals and the
cavalry casualty packs to come out next month.  And of course I'll be ordering more for Pendraken's birthday. 

If I can't cross the pond at least my money can.

Fantasic new releases
Duane

Chad

When will Zouaves in turban arrive?

Update on LoA cavalry and artillery ?

Chad

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 06 July 2012, 09:56:10 PM
When will Zouaves in turban arrive?

They'll hopefully be in the August releases.

Quote from: Chad on 06 July 2012, 09:56:10 PM
Update on LoA cavalry and artillery ?

I spoke with Clib the other night actually.  The artillery crew are here, so we just need to check on the guns themselves and make sure they're good to go.  In theory, the September releases should be doable.  Cavalry will be a bit further down the line.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 07 July 2012, 02:39:39 AM
I spoke with Clib the other night actually.  The artillery crew are here, so we just need to check on the guns themselves and make sure they're good to go.  In theory, the September releases should be doable.  Cavalry will be a bit further down the line.

8)

Excellent  :)

GordonY

" a bit further down the line."

behind my bloody Austrians I hope  :P

Chad

Gordon

Think yourself lucky. You would be even more impatient
waiting got the LoA. :(
Chad