Hit marker dice frames now available!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2012, 05:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

I don't think there's any flaw with them, they're just not meant to be glued down then prised loose again. Considering I was intending to use 5mm dice before I discovered you were selling these at all, it's an improvement any way I look at it...

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

:D

No problem here with my 7mm ones.

But need to change my bases from 4020s to 5050 to accomodate. Also means I can do larger units  ;)

More money for Leon and Dave :-[

I feel a medium order coming soon....

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 18 August 2012, 01:01:44 AM
Well that's a nice consequence...!  :D

Be prepared for 2 orders minibits (small small) and Pendraken (medium).  :D
And now using a meme  :P

Leon

sebigboss79

Good news. Orders are already made.  :-[
Bad news: Much smaller than I had wanted  :(

Wulf

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 23 August 2012, 10:01:11 PM
Good news. Orders are already made.  :-[
Bad news: Much smaller than I had wanted  :(
the 5mm? Really small, aren't they...

sebigboss79

Quote from: Wulf on 23 August 2012, 11:14:40 PM
the 5mm? Really small, aren't they...

No, the order volume was much smaller than I wanted. Not the dice. Just ordered a few figs and bases...no new army or colours, texture etc..... :(

Wulf

Oh, I see... yes, mine will have to be for a few months too...

Derek H

Shock Markers for Dux Britannarium.  7mm dice and frames on 1p pieces.   

In the past I have made similar markers using balsa wood strip for the frame, but this is just so much easier and at the price there's no contest. 

Techno

Leon

Derek H

I appear to have gone mad on markers. 

The frames make it much easier to do.

Leon

Excellent, I'm chuffed so many people are finding these useful.   8)