Hit marker dice frames now available!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2012, 05:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

27 June 2012, 05:09:49 AM Last Edit: 27 June 2012, 05:11:44 AM by Leon

As posted elsewhere, Lentulus recently came to me with a suggestion for tracking hits using dice in his bases.  After a bit of discussion, and some product-testing by Lentulus, the resulting dice frames are now available on the Minibits site: http://www.minibits.net/Misc-c21/Hit-Markers-sc59/ priced at £1 for 10 pairs!

(base not included!)

For anyone who's tired of having loads of little dice scattered all over the table, these little frames will be a godsend.  They can be easily incorporated onto any base, and then a little 7mm dice handily sits inside!  Here's some pics from Lentulus' blog:

And they don't tip out!  

Lentulus' blog entry: http://broadfront.blogspot.ca/2012/06/super-basing-product.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Serotonin

These are really good! Perfect top combine with some casualty figures to track hits/disruption in Black Powder or Maurice. I feel an order coming on on pay day.

robert

Brilliant - I'll pick some up at the B Bash :)
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Derek H

28 June 2012, 08:47:52 AM #3 Last Edit: 28 June 2012, 08:50:42 AM by Derek H
Could you please do the same thing for 10mm dice.  And bring five packs of them to Claymore - just the frames, no dice.

7mm is a bit small for my ageing eyes.

:)

Techno

Really is a stonkingly good idea !
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Quote from: Derek H on 28 June 2012, 08:47:52 AM
Could you please do the same thing for 10mm dice.  And bring five packs of them to Claymore - just the frames, no dice.

7mm is a bit small for my ageing eyes.

:)

I've just replied to the other thread as well, no bother at all, I'll bring them along.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Well these have proved rather more popular than I anticipated!  The news story on TMP has gone down well as well: http://theminiaturespage.com/news/386097460/

The red packs in particular have flown out, so I'm currently out of stock on red 7mm dice, but I'm hoping to have them back in pretty soon.

8)

republic of tolworth

Yes, they seem to be well spoken of on the TMP thread  8).
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

nikharwood

lentulus

The TMP advert has has certainly been giving me lots of blog hits!  :D

Leon

Quote from: lentulus on 03 July 2012, 01:27:00 AM
The TMP advert has has certainly been giving me lots of blog hits!  :D

Excellent!   :-bd

Leon

I know it's been a bit delayed, but I'll have the 5mm / 10mm / 12mm versions of these ready to hit the website this week!

And I've also just agreed a deal to bring an exciting new range of 28mm figures to the UK, so keep your eyes peeled for more announcements on that!

8)

republic of tolworth

Does this mean you are now called 'giantbits'?
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 09 August 2012, 05:49:12 AM
5mm / 10mm / 12mm dice frames are now available!  http://www.minibits.net/Hit-Marker-Dice-Frames-c22/

Oh, the embarassment of riches!

I'll stick with the 7mm I just ordered from you yesterday.  8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)