Show: Claymore, Edinburgh

Started by Leon, 18 June 2012, 03:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Techno

Quote from: alnewhaven on 04 August 2012, 04:00:28 PM
Lovely figures, not sure my eyes are up to painting them tho!!!

Treat yourself to an Optivisor Al....You'll wonder how you ever did without one....Worth every penny!
Cheers - Phil.

Dave Knight

clibinarium

The Sekigahara game; looks like pendraken samurai?

Yorky

Leon

Yep, just need to get them off the camera and uploaded, I'll try and get them done when I get in tonight.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Scolty

Picked up my first order!! Great service and figures. Hope you enjoyed the show Leon. Have started painting and already looking forward to getting in another order shortly.
Scolty.

Leon

Quote from: Scolty on 08 August 2012, 10:55:54 AM
Picked up my first order!! Great service and figures. Hope you enjoyed the show Leon. Have started painting and already looking forward to getting in another order shortly.
Scolty.

Yeah, we had a really good day, I've got some pics which I'll throw up tonight (he says hopefully...  :-[ )

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 08 August 2012, 03:40:06 PM
Yeah, we had a really good day, I've got some pics which I'll throw up tonight (he says hopefully...  :-[ )

8)

Which one of the gentlemen was actually you? I assume the other one was Dave?

GordonY

Dave is the really tall one, not that I'm saying Leon is short.

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 08 August 2012, 08:51:11 PM
Which one of the gentlemen was actually you? I assume the other one was Dave?

Dave's the older one, possibly snoozing behind the stand... and I'm the younger one stopping him from breaking the till.   :D

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 08 August 2012, 10:46:11 PM
Dave's the older one, possibly snoozing behind the stand... and I'm the younger one stopping him from breaking the till.   :D

:o

I would have interpreted Dave as mastering the crowd from the backrow....
But was cool to see Pendraken in action...the Pickelhaube looks a bit Bismarck though...

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 09 August 2012, 12:18:49 AM
...the Pickelhaube looks a bit Bismarck though...

Yeah, that's Dave's, he seems to have a thing for pointy helmets...  :-\

Techno

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Techno on 09 August 2012, 06:05:33 AM
Oooooer Matron ! :o

;D

"Oooooer Matron, put it awehhhhh!..."

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)