Preview of Birthday-Bash figure

Started by clibinarium, 10 June 2012, 04:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertsblue

Does this mean there's a likelihood of a black-market in George Washingtons?  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ben Waterhouse

GavinP

I've got one. What you offering?  ;D ;D ;D

TinyTerrain

http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Tuppece-happney and a Curly-Wurly?

I can see it now: ."Please if anyone else has a spare...
I might offer more cash-but the Curly-Wurly is final!"

Saying that, I'd still love one of those figures one day!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Minenfeld

If anyone wants to sell one, mail me and let's do a deal  :)

Syr Hobbs

Hertsblue

What are you waiting for, Leon? Is this a marketing opportunity or what?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

robert

I am happy to sell mine - still in bliister - as I am very unlikely to have much use for it.  Postage will be minimal - say £1.00 to cover packing as well as 1st class.

best offer by midnight Sunday gets it :)
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Leon

I've got a few of the goodie bags left here, just need to decide what to do with them.

Quote from: robert on 20 July 2012, 01:38:37 PM
I am happy to sell mine - still in bliister - as I am very unlikely to have much use for it.  Postage will be minimal - say £1.00 to cover packing as well as 1st class.

Just in case, it might be worth checking the postage at your local PO before sending.  The cheapest I can send one of the goodie bags is just under £2, and that's 2nd class, as the George blister doesn't fit through the 'letter' slot.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 20 July 2012, 04:28:13 PM
I've got a few of the goodie bags left here, just need to decide what to do with them.

Either offer them as prizes, or stick them on eBay then people will pay what they are willing to pay for them!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

robert

20 July 2012, 05:19:13 PM #56 Last Edit: 20 July 2012, 06:16:00 PM by robert
Thanks Leon - I was forgetting about what had happened to postage charges for awkward packets!

I will hold the postage charge at £1.00 - included in bid price - as I have just been made a very serious offer for the item!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill