Preview of Birthday-Bash figure

Started by clibinarium, 10 June 2012, 04:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syr Hobbs

WOW!  Just a fantastic figure.  I'm jealous of the lucky ones that can make it. With out a doubt I would take one for my collection as well.

Duane

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: nikharwood on 10 June 2012, 05:13:48 PM
That's lovely clib...and makes any further resistance to the AWI totally futile!  :D

Still resisting... My TYW project comes first, after that my early WWII armies will be in for French, Polish and other reinforcements.

But the G.W. figure is superb!

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Techno

We're definitely going to have to start an acronym thread.....

I think 90-95% of the forum members know 99-100% of the acronyms posted....Sad to say....
I don't !

Aaart....What is TYW ? (Two young women ?)...I know it'll be obvious when you tell me.
I know I won't be the only one who struggles from time to time.

Someone who knows as many as possible....start it off...Fill a whole page...
Leon...Make it a 'sticky' ! ;D.....Then I might not feel quite such a numpty....I'll be able to look it up  ;)

Include EVERYTHING !!
Down to the 'bl**ding obvious'..... like ....

WW1 - World War 1
WW2 - World War 2
AWI - American War of Independence.
SCW - Spanish Civil War.....Etc, etc.

VBWs (Figure it out ! ;D) - Mr Confused. ;)

goat major

Thirty years war ;)

I'm a big fan of WOJE myself...
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Techno on 27 June 2012, 07:15:49 PM
We're definitely going to have to start an acronym thread.....

Phil, I raised this a few months ago and got a reasonable response. Just a question of finding the thing again.    ~X(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Aart Brouwer

@ t3chno lawlz oops, sry 4 l33t FUBAR, heheh wy noobzor c4nt h4nD13 TYW

Ch33rs,
A4rt, totly with it :^o
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

kustenjaeger

Greetings

See my new thread on acronyms in the General forum info section - feel welcome to contribute and I'll edit the initial post.

Regards

Edward

mollinary

Leon,

As posted elsewhere, replace him with the Aztec in a tarleton and put him where he belongs....... In the catalogue!   :D  :d

Mollinary

PS. Come on guys, only 37 posts to go to the magic 50,000.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse

Leon

Andy Mac has done us a fantastic painting guide for this figure, which can be downloaded here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/washington%20paintguide.pdf

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

And very good it looks too. I shall now go away and cry into my beer.  :'(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Syr Hobbs

QuoteAnd very good it looks too. I shall now go away and cry into my beer.   :'(

You and me both!   :'(

Duane

Serotonin

If anyone has one of these marvels going spare, or wants to flog it, please let me know! My Continetals are crying out for him.

TinyTerrain

and me please!

Cheers, Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner