Preview of Birthday-Bash figure

Started by clibinarium, 10 June 2012, 04:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Add it to the catalogue, he's too good not to have on general demand, maybe a s a 'limited edition' (GW parlance for add a tenner to the price)...  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Squirrel

Definitely worth putting on general sale, and nothing to do with the fact I won't be able to make the bash but still want one :d

Excellent work Clib :-bd

Cheers,

Kev

Shecky

Another vote to make it available for regular sales. He would go well with my AWI armies. But alas as I'm in the states I can't attend the birthday bash...

SV52

Nice figure, do great as a general purpose general.  remember to feature his wooden false teeth! :D
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ben Waterhouse

Lovely figure, which I would certainly want to be able to buy..

(Don't like limited editions generally - bit Evil Empire to my mind, usual YMMV though.)

privateer

I'd be in for one, if they are for sale.

Syr Hobbs

An outstanding cast.  Now to second mortgage our home to fly across the pond.  I've just started 10mm ACW (first three test figures finished) and was eyeing AWI.  Adding General Wasington to the catalog would be great.  Oh and Happy Birthday, 20 years is amazing.

Duane

mollinary

Add him to the catalogue, he is just too good to be enjoyed only by the privileged few!  And commission a few more of these "personalities".

Happy Birthday!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Minenfeld

It would be a shame not to include it in the catalog, after the amount of work Clib has put into it !  :'(

Leon

And here's George on his rather spiffing new plinth!

We'll be supplying both in the Bash goodie bags, and then folk have got the choice of painting him up properly to use in their AWI games, or stick him on the plinth and use him as the centrepiece in a village/town.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

That's really rather spiffy !
Cheers - Phil.

Squirrel

Excellent! I really dig the plinth!

Cheers,

Kev

Serotonin

Please please add him to the catalogue for those of us too far away to come to the bash.  I so want him for my Maurice AWI force.

TinyTerrain

Me too, cannot make bash as clashes with a family do, but do need him for my AWI force.

Cheers

Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse