Napoleonic Prussians

Started by Nav, 08 June 2012, 05:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nav

I really think a few packs of Napoleonic prussians would be a great idea,maybe just some Cav,Line,and Art, to start off and if they sell good other packs can be made to add to the range  : ;D.

GordonY

Not until the Austrians are finished.  :P

Chad

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Chad

Interesting, why 1812?

Chad

Leon

We need to get the other bits finished off first for the French and Austrian lists.  Once that's done, we'll dive into the Brits, Prussians, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russians, Wurttemburgers and anyone else I've forgotten!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Chad on 08 June 2012, 12:47:33 PM
Interesting, why 1812?

Chad

I was referring to the date of production.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Chad

HB

Next time I will wear my glasses!  #-o

Chad

Conan

Quote from: Chad on 08 June 2012, 08:47:29 AM
1806/07 or 1813+?

Chad

1813 I would say. A lot of Battles for them, also the biggest one of the Napoleonic Age, Leipzig. Altogether 43 Larger Battles Including the Capture of Paris in1814.
And, of course, the Battles of Ligny, Wavre and Plancenoit.

Now were the Right time to release them to get the Armies finished until the different 200 Years Anniversaries... :D
"Klotzen, nicht kleckern" - Heinz Guderian
" Slog, don´t fiddle"

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dash it, missed 1806 anniversry then, unless Pendraken is still going in 94 years time!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mad lemmey on 22 June 2012, 05:02:44 PM
Dash it, missed 1806 anniversry then, unless Pendraken is still going in 94 years time!  :D

Not even Leon's portrait at the unit will last that long.

IanS =O =O
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 22 June 2012, 05:07:46 PM
Not even Leon's portrait at the unit will last that long.

Don't know what you're on about, I'll still be here casting and fielding requests for Aztecs...  ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!