BEF in Glengarry

Started by mijalo, 07 June 2012, 07:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mijalo

May be a bit of a long shot (but my fingers are a wee bit too pudgy for conversions of 10mm figures), but any interest in WW1 early war infantry in Scots Glengarries rather caps; just looking to an some KOSB to my BEF.

realthing

Yes, definitely support that idea, mijalo!

Just acquired some BP15 Highlanders and was a bit disappointed to find them wearing the tam o'shanter as I'd really hoped for glengarries (obviously the TOS makes more sense as an option for general WWI Highlanders but still...). I will have a go at converting some and will post some pix when I get round to the attempt. Meanwhile, any chance of Pendraken saving me the trouble?

Leon

We've got some glengarry conversions already master moulded, but we've not found the time yet to get them into production.  I'll try and get them bumped up the queue a bit.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

realthing

Great news; conversion effots now on hold!

mijalo

Quote from: Leon on 21 June 2012, 01:51:04 AM
We've got some glengarry conversions already master moulded, but we've not found the time yet to get them into production.  I'll try and get them bumped up the queue a bit.

Good news indeed. Just wondering if the Glengarries would be on highlanders (kilts et al) or lowlanders? 

realthing

Hmmmm.... :-\ Had assumed they'd be the Highlanders but with the glengarry rather than the TOS. Over to Leon for confirmation?

mijalo

Please be lowlanders, please be lowlanders!!

realthing