Wat are you doing for the Colonies ?

Started by hamsterking, 06 June 2012, 09:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamsterking

Well the title says it all really.

Dave Turner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

06 June 2012, 10:24:40 AM #1 Last Edit: 06 June 2012, 04:48:25 PM by Leon
Hmm, time to quote python...The Aquaduct, Sanitation, Roads, Irrigation, Education...

Oh they do it so much better!

EDIT: Link fixed.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

The roads go without saying Lemmey.

What about keeping order.....and Peace ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

I've been thinking about this, and so far I haven't come up with anything...  :-[ :'(

Folk can check into the Forum during the event (depending on their timezone!), and we'll be able to reply from the event itself.  There will also be a limited number of the special one-off figure which will be available on the website afterwards.

I was considering some kind of webcam link, but I'm not tech-y enough to sort that unfortunately.  I'll pop Matt an email and see if it's something he could do.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

I can do my bit & drink colonial & antipodean beverages if you like; I am as partial to good whiskey as I am to good whisky  :)

Maenoferren

Do I count as living in the colonies? :-\ :-\ :-\
its a 14 hour ferry to get to the mainland then a further 5 hours on the train South....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Megamatman

Quote from: Leon on 06 June 2012, 04:50:29 PM
I've been thinking about this, and so far I haven't come up with anything...  :-[ :'(

Folk can check into the Forum during the event (depending on their timezone!), and we'll be able to reply from the event itself.  There will also be a limited number of the special one-off figure which will be available on the website afterwards.

I was considering some kind of webcam link, but I'm not tech-y enough to sort that unfortunately.  I'll pop Matt an email and see if it's something he could do.

8)

Already have you covered :)

Stay tuned for more info soon
Megamatman

Ben Waterhouse

I live in the Colonies I tell yer, a Penal Colony....

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lentulus

So will that be up during the festivities?  I shall have to have a boo on the day.

Megamatman

Quote from: lentulus on 13 July 2012, 04:16:31 PM
So will that be up during the festivities?  I shall have to have a boo on the day.

Hopefully! as long as we don't have any tech issues
Megamatman

republic of tolworth

This is London calling, London calling!

The colony of London sends regards to current capital, Middlesborough.

20 years!

8)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

nikharwood

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 14 July 2012, 12:03:33 AM
This is London calling, London calling!

The colony of London sends regards to current capital, Middlesborough.

20 years!

8)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the same from Somerset  :D

Shecky

I'll be there is spirit as I continue to paint my 10mm FPW figures.