Wat are you doing for the Colonies ?

Started by hamsterking, 06 June 2012, 09:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: lentulus on 13 July 2012, 04:16:31 PM
So will that be up during the festivities?  I shall have to have a boo on the day.

Quote from: Megamatman on 13 July 2012, 04:20:55 PM
Hopefully! as long as we don't have any tech issues

Or user issues...  :-[ :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lentulus

Well, I see folks anyway.  No sound?

Techno

I can't get even to show me pretty pictures...
Probably because I'm too impatient....and after five minutes......
It's probably down to the fact that super fast broadband, in the wastelands of Wales, is like having steam powered dial-up. ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil. (I'll wait for the DVD, like I normally do ! ;D ;D ;D)

Leon

Apologies for the trouble with the live feed though, we couldn't get it working on the tablet, so we had to make an emergency run to Maplins for a wireless webcam.  That one worked, but it was a nightmare to get positioned properly, and then we had trouble with the lighting as well.  I think if we were to try this again, we'd look at getting a few more camera's and doing some kind of multi-feed streaming so that there's more going on.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!