June Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 June 2012, 02:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 June 2012, 02:08:37 AM Last Edit: 01 June 2012, 02:13:52 AM by Leon
This month we've got a bunch of new vehicles ready to roll, as we expand our Vietnam selection, along with a couple of other additions to the WWII Brits and Americans.  Some lucky folk already managed to get their hands on these at the recent Triples show, but now they're available for general sale on the website!

WWII
British
BR166   Armoured Ambulance, UC    Â£2.05

American
A59   M12 GMC 155mm gun      Â£2.70

Vietnam
VV5   M48A3 Patton         Â£3.00
VV6   M132 Zippo         Â£2.40
VV7   M125 Mortar Carrier (81mm)    Â£2.40
VV8   PT76            Â£2.40

We hope you like them!

A quick note on other releases, I know we've been promising a lot of new stuff recently (Sci-Fi, ACW, Austrian Naps, etc.!) but we will be getting to all of it as soon as possible.  The current plan is to get the Sci-Fi sorted over this Bank Holiday weekend, and then get the last couple of moulds done.  After that, we'll be throwing ourselves into the ACW range, so that we can get all the foot and cavalry released in one go.  After all that, we'll hopefully still be in time to get the Falkland's range ready for the Birthday Bash!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

AndyT

The new models are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the sci-fi range revamp.

Cheers, Andy

nikharwood

Lovely stuff - looks like it's going to be a summer bonanza  <:-P

Hertsblue

Excellent little models. I think we've seen the M48 amd PT76 in a previous thread, but the M12 is awesome. The M113 variants will be very useful, and not just for Vietnam.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

OldenBUA

Hmm, that M12 will make a nice plunking sound when I drop it in the basket. Now what else do I need want add to the pile?
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

jchaos79

great for new viet nam vehicles!