Pendraken Trees incorporated into village bases

Started by Nosher, 25 May 2012, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Using some of those most helpful modelling suggestions, as promised here's my first attempts at mounting trees and incorporating them within some modular-ish village boards I had planned to do ages ago but never got around to doing.

http://nosherswargames.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

republic of tolworth

Bravo, very nice indeed.

I can see those fitting with my VBCW well.

Mighty impressed. 8)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

They look very good indeed. My only reservation is that Pendraken trees always seem very bright to me. Perhaps a light dusting with light brown or grey would help? :-\
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 26 May 2012, 12:51:22 PM
My only reservation is that Pendraken trees always seem very bright to me. Perhaps a light dusting with light brown or grey would help? :-\

They can look a little bright, I've been chatting with the supplier about darkening the foliage a bit.  A fix for the current ones is a quick coat of spray adhesive, and then dip them in some darker flock/texture.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood