Vauban

Started by clibinarium, 21 May 2012, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clibinarium

21 May 2012, 10:11:34 AM Last Edit: 21 May 2012, 10:15:12 AM by clibinarium
Now this is how an 18th century game should look;

http://www.hamburger-tactica.de/tactica/img/fotos_2012/Vauban/gallery.html

Lots of Pendraken figures in there, amazing terrain and starforts.

Hertsblue

Beautiful. Huge forces, big units - and a period I love. Terrain is a work of art. Bravo!  =D> =D> =D>
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Phwoar !!....A bit nice that !!
Cheers - Mr Understatement.

Aart Brouwer

21 May 2012, 02:13:00 PM #3 Last Edit: 21 May 2012, 02:15:08 PM by Aart Brouwer
Oh god, and look at the other presentations of that outfit. The Viking attack on Hammaburg (ancient Hamburg). The Dystopian Wars table.

We're not worthy, we're not worthy  X_X

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

mijalo

Amazing! Great numbers, great numbers and great scenery. Good job!

OldenBUA

Some seriously nice stuff there. And about a three-hour drive from where I live (maybe a bit less if I put my foot down on the 'no speed limit' parts of the Autobahn  :D ). I'll keep this one in the 'must visit sometime' box!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Peritas

AMAZING Wow........ :)

wargamesbob

Fabulous... lots of big well painted units really does show off the quality of the Pendraken range and the star forts really are truly inspiring. i didn't realise it could all look quite this good.

Bob

nikharwood

Nav

is that the pendraken vabaun fortress