Loads of new vehicle masters - SCW/WW2/Vietnam!!!

Started by Leon, 10 May 2012, 02:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel

Dammit Leon! I've been waiting all day to look at this thread as the photos are blocked at work - mutter mutter!

It was worth the wait though  :D They all look excellent! The ambulance and Toldi are going on 'the list' and that Patton looks HOT! I'm not getting sucked though, oh no I'm not ......

Cheers,

Kev

Dave

The ww2 and the Vietnam vehicles will be ready for triples :-*, I moulded them last night and have just test cast them so they will be available

Dave the silent boss( leon won't let me leave the machine!!!¬!!!!! >:( :-\

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dave on 11 May 2012, 12:51:51 PM
The ww2 and the Vietnam vehicles will be ready for triples :-*, I moulded them last night and have just test cast them so they will be available

You're not just a rumour, then?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Luddite

29 posts Dave. 

You want to slow down a bit mate...at this rate you'll break the interweb.   :D ;D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Techno

Quote from: Dave on 11 May 2012, 12:51:51 PM

Get Leon to add a few more links to your chain Dave. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 12 May 2012, 10:48:26 AM
Get Leon to add a few more links to your chain Dave. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Nah, that's not a good idea!

:P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Blaker

Hey wait, wasnt there a picture of Dave casting in the new building even before it was finished  being moved into??  Leon is cracking that whip way too much on Dave, at least give him some porridge  :P

Hertsblue

I'd always pictured him being chauffeured to power-lunches with the other captains of industry.   ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Dave

The big 30(that is posts, not my age!!! does this mean I'm not a cadet :D)
As people in the past have been familiar with more short email responses I'm not allowed near them, all the new Vietnam stuff is moulded and the ww2 best not forget :), the M12 looks like it can be easily converted to the M30 munitions carrier.  I've picked up the new helmet to take around the shows - Prussian picklehaube - i like spiky helmets!!!

Dave  :>

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Dave on 15 May 2012, 10:14:18 PM
The big 30(that is posts, not my age!!! does this mean I'm not a cadet :D)

Apparently not!  :P

Try for 50...  ;)

Quote from: Dave on 15 May 2012, 10:14:18 PM
I've picked up the new helmet to take around the shows - Prussian picklehaube - i like spiky helmets!!!

Dave  :>

Picklehaube sounds good  <)  Look forward to Hunning it up at Colours!  8)

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )