Non-standard MDF base sizes

Started by Nosher, 07 May 2012, 10:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Morning leon

just purchased some wattle and daub plastic fencing from Renedra which comes in 120mm strips. I am thinking about mounting the fencing on MDF bases for greater stability and wondered if its possible to order one off packs of specified dimensions that are outside your ranges?

I'm also fater one of packs of larger sizes for basing buildings (similar to how timecast do their modular building bases). I haven't the time, skills or inclination to cut mdf with the accuracy machines can cut it - so it all slots together nicely.

If I bung you over some sizes is this do-able?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Coinicidentally I sent Leon a query on non-standard base sizes via the Minibits contact page yesterday.

Regards

Edward

fred.

Leon was able to do me some bespoke largish rectangular bases a little while ago and for a very reasonable price.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

I can cut whatever you need, if you pop me the dimensions you're after, I'll work out a price for you.  I've got a new machine coming soon as well, so I can cut larger shapes if people need them.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!