May Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2012, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 May 2012, 12:16:14 AM Last Edit: 04 May 2012, 01:46:05 AM by Leon
After a short break last month for the move to our new premises, we're back with some new 10mm goodness to tempt you with!  First up in this month's batch is the next load of League of Augsburg codes, with the firing troops and the first of the grenadier variants.  There's also the addition of some scythemen, essential for anyone wanting to game Sedgemoor.   ;)

The second part of this month's releases is a couple of useful French WWII vehicles, in the form of the Panhard A/C, and the Unic P107 halftrack.  The latter of these two came in several variants, all based on the Kegresse patent, so we'll be sending the model back to the designer for a few conversions.

We'll also have a special 'Mid-month' release in the next couple of weeks, as we completely revamp the Sci-Fi range, with new Marines, new heavy weapons, and some special new odds and ends!  10mm Sci-Fi is where it's at...  :D

So here's the official list:

League of Augsburg
LOA12 - Flintlock firing line
LOA13 - Matchlock firing line
LOA14 - Grenadiers, fur hats, advancing
LOA15 - Grenadiers, cloth caps, standing
LOA16 - Scythemen

WWII
French
FRE13 - Panhard A/C
FRE14 - Unic P107 Halftrack

I've only got a couple of masters pics of these, as I've not had chance to blackwash any of them...  :-[ )

Hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

nikharwood

Quote from: Shecky on 01 May 2012, 05:14:48 AM
Like them all.  8)

Ditto...'specially those scythe men - funnily enough, I'll be driving past Westonzoyland today (possibly swimming past actually, looking at the rainfall)  8)

AndyT

Quote from: Leon on 01 May 2012, 12:16:14 AM
We'll also have a special 'Mid-month' release in the next couple of weeks, as we completely revamp the Sci-Fi range, with new Marines, new heavy weapons, and some special new odds and ends!  10mm Sci-Fi is where it's at...  :D

Is the "sci fi dungeon" still on your to-do list?

Cheers, Andy

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Plus there is a special fantasy figure Techno has done up for me on his way Leon!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

What I want to know is - why are all the nicest figures in the ranges I'm never going to get round to doing?  :(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Wkeyser

I love the line "first set of varitions for the grenadiers"  boy that promises even more of those great looking grenadiers.

A freind of mine picked up some of the Firing figures at Salute and they are all the same high standard as the earlier figs. Great stuff. I cannot wait unitl we see the artillery and Cav. I would love the head varitions as I am already planning on doing quite a few head swaps with the Greandiers.

Thanks Leon and Clib.
William

Squirrel

Some cracking stuff there Leon! The Unic P107 half-track has been on my want list for a while, and those LoA are gorgeous! Hard to resist though I know sod all about the period  :-S

Looking forward to see what's coming for sic-fi.

Cheers,

Kev

Dave T

Yet another nice looking period to look into!   I hate being tempted into having yet another army on the go.

Any view on when the new ACW figures may be available so I might at least get one job done (750 figs done 400 to go for my target)

Sussex.john

I'm also interested in some news on dates for the ACW figures

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 01 May 2012, 07:52:32 AM
Is the "sci fi dungeon" still on your to-do list?

Quote from: Squirrel on 01 May 2012, 12:05:06 PM
Looking forward to see what's coming for sic-fi.

The Sci-Fi modules have taken a bit of a back seat at the moment, but I think I might take them up to Falkirk with us this weekend and get some more work done on them.  They wouldn't be ready in time for the revamp, but maybe June/July's releases.

Quote from: Wkeyser on 01 May 2012, 09:52:06 AM
I love the line "first set of varitions for the grenadiers"  boy that promises even more of those great looking grenadiers.

Clib can confirm better than me, but I believe these two initial codes will be converted and 'swopped' over as it were, so cloth caps advancing and fur hats standing, plus any others he's planning to do.

Quote from: Sussex.john on 01 May 2012, 12:52:57 PM
I'm also interested in some news on dates for the ACW figures

Quote from: Dave T on 01 May 2012, 12:14:39 PM
Any view on when the new ACW figures may be available so I might at least get one job done (750 figs done 400 to go for my target)

The ACW is next on the list of releases, so I'll be getting most of the figures master moulded this week and next, with a view to getting the bulk of the foot codes all released in June's batch.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

LoA cavalry next!  Or I'll shcreeamm and shcreeamm and shcreeamm until I'm sick!  I'm serious!!!!!!

VEB aka Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mollinary on 01 May 2012, 05:47:09 PM
Or I'll shcreeamm and shcreeamm and shcreeamm until I'm sick!  I'm serious!!!!!!

The bag is in the pocket on the seat in front Violet Elithabet.......

IanS  :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Blaker

These look great!   :D

Now just remember the Aztecs and Mayans need to be finished before December 21, 2012 so the world will not be destroyed   :d  :d

Derbo

Great new things!

QuoteLoA cavalry next!  Or I'll shcreeamm and shcreeamm and shcreeamm until I'm sick!  I'm serious!!!!!!
Made my day! (but I´m feeling the same :D)
2011 Painting Comp - Winner!