New stuff for Salute!

Started by Leon, 20 April 2012, 04:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I was hoping to get this done earlier, but completely ran out of time. We will have some new items with us for all those lucky folk who will be there!

First up we'll have the next batch of League of Augsburg available. I've only got a limited amount of these, so it's purely first come, first served.

Matchlock firing line.
Flintlock firing line.
Grenadiers advancing.
Grenadiers standing.
Scythemen.

For the 20th C. crowd, we'll have multipacks of the Panhard A/C, the Unic P-107, plus a new WWII French army pack.

Elsewhere, we'll have the new Republican Roman and Carthaginian army packs, along with the 1809 French one released last  month. 

All of these are in limited numbers, so make sure to come by early to grab yours!

I hope everyone has a great day, and we hope to see you at some point thrthrough the day!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Peritas

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Gonna see it in the morning!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Si Tyler

On Rugby tour in Barnstaple so first miss in 10 years.  Good luck with the show, my mate has my shopping list!

Serotonin

Finally got to say hello to Leon after missing him at every show Ive attended in the last 2-3 years somehow! Great Salute and now sitting back at home reading Pike and Shotte and wondering how I managed to avoid buying a couple of ECW starter packs (well I know the answer to that- Im not broke!)