The Cat in the Hat!

Started by Leon, 26 April 2010, 08:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Some more from the Colours show:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

What a handsome fellow with the beard  ;)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Sandinista

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 14 September 2010, 06:43:47 PM
What a handsome fellow with the beard  ;)
Not a patch on the charming fellow in the Motorhead t-shirt

Aart Brouwer

To be brutally honest, only the 12-year-old boy seems to me to be officer material. The rest are .. friendly pedestrians.  :-\

;)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Eldamarelf

[/quote]

Do You really think its safe for me to identify myself I might get recognised at shows.

Tom H  :d
aka BILBO

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Leon

From the Fiasco show in Leeds:

Leon

Willie, one of the show organisers:

A Forum member...

Nearly...

Another Forum member...