barbarian raiding dodo

Started by jchaos79, 26 April 2010, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchaos79

Hi,

few weeks ago I see on ebay some 10mm figures of dodos birds and amazonian/barbarian raiding dodos. They claim to be a Pendraken miniatures.

Did you have something like that in your catalogue?

If it is right, is there any chance of buying this figures?

regards

Leon

I've got no idea what these could be!  We've got some Giant Eagles and some Vultures?  That's all I can think of.  Do you have the eBay listing so I can have a look?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

unfortunatly I delete the ebya entry. Looks like a giant chiken with a dude on it.

Leon

Quote from: jchaos79 on 26 April 2010, 09:46:34 PM
unfortunatly I delete the ebya entry. Looks like a giant chiken with a dude on it.

Ah, I might have an idea, I'll have a look and get back to you!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

If you have them and it is possible I will make an order.   :D

Leon

I think I've found what you are talking about, but it is only a single figure, without anyone on it.  I'll get a picture taken.

Leon

I've finally managed to get this photographed!  I've no idea what it is, and it isn't in the catalogue anywhere as far as I know.  Let me know if you want any.

jchaos79

cool!! 8) 8) 8)

I like it a lot! It recall me a lot to a comic La Quête de l'oiseau du temps (in spanish la busqueda del pájaro del tiempo)

http://www.tintinabuller.com/Files/22896/CoffLaQuete1.jpg

I am not sure if this critter is what I saw in ebay labeled as pendraken. But when I make the next order I will contact you, for the possibility of get some... or maybe I will do a little order in the next days  ;D