The Move! Progress and pics...

Started by Leon, 03 April 2012, 07:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Just to update, we're slowly getting more and more of the random boxes unpacked, although it's tricky trying to find homes for it all!

If anyone is trying to contact us by phone, we've had a few problems getting the line in the unit activated, but it'll be all up and sorted by Wednesday 2nd hopefully.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Anything to avoid customers  ;)

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

goat major

If you want to harass us about, TANKS!! press 1. For all sensible enquiries, Press 2
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 27 April 2012, 02:38:48 PM
If you want to harass us about, TANKS!! press 1. For all sensible enquiries, Press 2

;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

If you want To Harrass  Us - Aztecs, Tarltons......DONT RING OR POST

For sensible stuff - go ahead.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

nikharwood

;D :D ;D

Leon

Just to update on the phones, the wonder which is BT have somehow managed to mess it all up, and we're still not active.  They're telling us it should be done by the end of today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yorky

Leon

Quote from: Yorky on 25 May 2012, 02:37:06 PM
Virgin mate?

Nah, I've got two kids...  :-\ ah...  :D

With the original number already being a BT one, we couldn't get it transferred to the business without staying with BT, unless we wanted the very real possibility of it being 'lost' somewhere and Virgin not being able to pick it up.

Once the contract with BT expires, we can look at switching.

WarrenAbox

Found this thread through the mass email - thanks for posting it.  Ordering from so far away, Pendraken seems like just another faceless megacorporation.  This thread helps personalize the business, and it just makes me want to spend more money on figures...hey!  You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Anyway, here's wishing you the best of luck with the new digs. 

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: WarrenAbox on 29 May 2012, 08:47:21 AM
This thread helps personalize the business, and it just makes me want to spend more money on figures...hey!  You did that on purpose, didn't you?

I believe Pendraken is your ideal small business 2.0. They have a good website, use email, a forum, Facebook, Flickr, make use of their individual profiles and their presence during shows in GB and sometimes on the continent, they provide great personal service, and they are transparant about pricing and other business issues. That's how you get a loyal following.

Not bad, lads, not bad at all.  ;)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 29 May 2012, 09:00:53 AM
I believe Pendraken is your ideal small business 2.0. They have a good website, use email, a forum, Facebook, Flickr, make use of their individual profiles and their presence during shows in GB and sometimes on the continent, they provide great personal service, and they are transparant about pricing and other business issues. That's how you get a loyal following.

:-[   :-bd >:<

nikharwood

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 29 May 2012, 09:00:53 AM

Cheers,
Aart

Well said, Aart, well said - couldn't agree more.

Leon - maybe you could write this up as a business model case study - and then send to some (nameless) others for their enlightenment  :D

Leon

We've had a sign sat in the unit for a while now, which we hadn't had chance to get fitted out front:

Well this week we finally found five minutes to get it sorted, making us officially official!

So, a bit belatedly, but we are now open for visits!  The address is:

Unit 2D, Vaughan Court
Bolckow Industrial Estate
Middlesbrough
TS6 7BJ

This is on the eastern end of Middlesbrough, but is very easily accessible from the A66, which goes right past the end of our estate.  If anyone would like to pop in for a visit, we're there from 9:15am through 'til 10pm-ish most days, so just give us a bell to let us know you're coming, and we'll get the kettle on!

:-bd

nikharwood