The Move! Progress and pics...

Started by Leon, 03 April 2012, 07:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Far too tidy.....memories of the TTG casting room.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Avalon

You got those sofas for 99p!!!! that was a great deal.

As far as delays on the orders go, No problem with the wait just glad to see that you've got new premises up and running, and have plenty of room for expansion.

Ben Waterhouse

Outstanding Logistical Effort -  Martin Van Creveld would be impressed!  ;)

Yorky

Leon

Quote from: Yorky on 10 April 2012, 11:59:07 AM
When can i come visit?

Whenever you like!  Pop me an email through the website, and we'll sort something out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Squirrel

Great to see it's all come together so quickly! Job well done :)

Cheers,

Kev

MiniPatton

Glad to see the move has gone so well! I didn't see it, so I thought I would ask - what figures did Dave make in the first casting at the new digs?

Germy

All this a couple of weeks before Salute. Can't work out if you lot are brave or mad  ;)

Leon

Quote from: MiniPatton on 12 April 2012, 10:04:38 PM
Glad to see the move has gone so well! I didn't see it, so I thought I would ask - what figures did Dave make in the first casting at the new digs?

I'm not sure actually, it'll have been something WWII as that's what he's usually casting.  I should have put a little note in that persons order with '1st Official New Unit Order' on it!

Quote from: Germy on 13 April 2012, 08:31:52 AM
All this a couple of weeks before Salute. Can't work out if you lot are brave or mad  ;)

Both!  Although at this moment it time I'm leaning towards mad...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

robert

Quoteit'll have been something WWII as that's what he's usually casting. 

How interesting...........does this mean that WW2 is easily your most popular range?

Do you have any league tables to show what ranges are the best sellers?

idle curiosity - no more than that! :)

On a different tack - will you be disclosing your new address soon? - I'll not be bothering you much before the 20th bash but may well pop in from time to time after that as I will be painting and collecting in 10mm only from July onwards and I only live about 8 or 9 miles away.

Well done with the move and fitting out - been a very intereresting soap opera!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Leon

Quote from: robert on 13 April 2012, 05:19:59 PM
How interesting...........does this mean that WW2 is easily your most popular range?

Do you have any league tables to show what ranges are the best sellers?

idle curiosity - no more than that! :)

On a different tack - will you be disclosing your new address soon? - I'll not be bothering you much before the 20th bash but may well pop in from time to time after that as I will be painting and collecting in 10mm only from July onwards and I only live about 8 or 9 miles away.

Well done with the move and fitting out - been a very intereresting soap opera!

With the WWII comment, that was because Dave only casts 20th C. stuff, everything else is shared out between me, 'Gandalf', and 'adr' (who has yet to make his first post...!)  So WWII probably makes up 80% of his casting time I'd think.

I'll have to see if I can get some stats on the popularity of the ranges.  I could give you the most popular ones off the top of my head, but I'll ask Matt if there is any way of getting sales stats off the website.

The new address will be coming soon, I've just wanted to make sure we're on top of things before we 'open' to the public as it were.  You're always welcome to pop along though, we've had a couple of Forum members who've come visit already, so pop me an email through the website, and I'll give you the directions.

8)

robert

Hi Leon - please don't go to any trouble on my account.  Thanks for the informative reply - as ever!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Leon

Quote from: robert on 14 April 2012, 08:30:03 AM
Hi Leon - please don't go to any trouble on my account.  Thanks for the informative reply - as ever!

It's no trouble at all, although we might not be very talkative if you visit this coming week with us getting ready for Salute!   :D

sakura

hi
my first post
just to say my figs arrived quickly despite the move
great quality french 1809
best of luck with the move qhich seems to have gone well
looking forward to the austrian cav so an opponent can be raised
cheers

seano1815

The new place looks great, I'd like to wish you very best of luck in your new venture i'm sure it will be a great  Success... Seano