Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 November 2019, 10:07:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've added some handy Casualties and Civilians to our Napoleonic ranges!
286805 Posts in 17062 Topics by 2192 Members
Latest Member: Trebian
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  The Big Move
| | |-+  The Move! Progress and pics...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Move! Progress and pics...  (Read 96239 times)
ianrs54
Playtester
Lieutenant General

« Reply #60 on: 10 April 2012, 08:46:47 AM »

Far too tidy.....memories of the TTG casting room.

IanS

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF HURRAY

Muppet of the year 2019
Avalon
Cadet

« Reply #61 on: 10 April 2012, 08:51:14 AM »

You got those sofas for 99p!!!! that was a great deal.

As far as delays on the orders go, No problem with the wait just glad to see that you've got new premises up and running, and have plenty of room for expansion.

Ben Waterhouse
« Reply #62 on: 10 April 2012, 11:11:15 AM »

Outstanding Logistical Effort -  Martin Van Creveld would be impressed!  Wink
Yorky
Cadet

« Reply #63 on: 10 April 2012, 11:59:07 AM »

When can i come visit?
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #64 on: 10 April 2012, 12:01:42 PM »

When can i come visit?

Whenever you like!  Pop me an email through the website, and we'll sort something out.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Squirrel
Major

« Reply #65 on: 10 April 2012, 07:22:24 PM »

Great to see it's all come together so quickly! Job well done Smiley

Cheers,

Kev
MiniPatton
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #66 on: 12 April 2012, 10:04:38 PM »

Glad to see the move has gone so well! I didn't see it, so I thought I would ask - what figures did Dave make in the first casting at the new digs?
Germy
Cadet

« Reply #67 on: 13 April 2012, 08:31:52 AM »

All this a couple of weeks before Salute. Can't work out if you lot are brave or mad  Wink

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #68 on: 13 April 2012, 02:32:07 PM »

Glad to see the move has gone so well! I didn't see it, so I thought I would ask - what figures did Dave make in the first casting at the new digs?

I'm not sure actually, it'll have been something WWII as that's what he's usually casting.  I should have put a little note in that persons order with '1st Official New Unit Order' on it!

All this a couple of weeks before Salute. Can't work out if you lot are brave or mad  Wink

Both!  Although at this moment it time I'm leaning towards mad...

Cheesy

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
robert
Lieutenant

« Reply #69 on: 13 April 2012, 05:19:59 PM »

it'll have been something WWII as that's what he's usually casting. 

How interesting...........does this mean that WW2 is easily your most popular range?

Do you have any league tables to show what ranges are the best sellers?

idle curiosity - no more than that! Smiley

On a different tack - will you be disclosing your new address soon? - I'll not be bothering you much before the 20th bash but may well pop in from time to time after that as I will be painting and collecting in 10mm only from July onwards and I only live about 8 or 9 miles away.

Well done with the move and fitting out - been a very intereresting soap opera!

That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #70 on: 13 April 2012, 08:22:11 PM »

How interesting...........does this mean that WW2 is easily your most popular range?

Do you have any league tables to show what ranges are the best sellers?

idle curiosity - no more than that! Smiley

On a different tack - will you be disclosing your new address soon? - I'll not be bothering you much before the 20th bash but may well pop in from time to time after that as I will be painting and collecting in 10mm only from July onwards and I only live about 8 or 9 miles away.

Well done with the move and fitting out - been a very intereresting soap opera!

With the WWII comment, that was because Dave only casts 20th C. stuff, everything else is shared out between me, 'Gandalf', and 'adr' (who has yet to make his first post...!)  So WWII probably makes up 80% of his casting time I'd think.

I'll have to see if I can get some stats on the popularity of the ranges.  I could give you the most popular ones off the top of my head, but I'll ask Matt if there is any way of getting sales stats off the website.

The new address will be coming soon, I've just wanted to make sure we're on top of things before we 'open' to the public as it were.  You're always welcome to pop along though, we've had a couple of Forum members who've come visit already, so pop me an email through the website, and I'll give you the directions.

Cool

robert
Lieutenant

« Reply #71 on: 14 April 2012, 08:30:03 AM »

Hi Leon - please don't go to any trouble on my account.  Thanks for the informative reply - as ever!

That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #72 on: 14 April 2012, 01:26:04 PM »

Hi Leon - please don't go to any trouble on my account.  Thanks for the informative reply - as ever!

It's no trouble at all, although we might not be very talkative if you visit this coming week with us getting ready for Salute!   Cheesy

sakura
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #73 on: 14 April 2012, 02:07:39 PM »

hi
my first post
just to say my figs arrived quickly despite the move
great quality french 1809
best of luck with the move qhich seems to have gone well
looking forward to the austrian cav so an opponent can be raised
cheers
seano1815
Lieutenant

« Reply #74 on: 26 April 2012, 10:12:54 PM »

The new place looks great, I'd like to wish you very best of luck in your new venture i'm sure it will be a great  Success... Seano

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: