The Move! Progress and pics...

Started by Leon, 03 April 2012, 07:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annatar

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

Bishop Lord

Looking great, looks like you'll have another trophy to adorne the new place as well :)

Jason.
" there is no more Jerusalem, I shall go to Cyprus..."

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Bishop Lord on 08 April 2012, 01:03:19 PM
Looking great, looks like you'll have another trophy to adorne the new place as well :)

Jason.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Yorky

get the kettle on, I'll bring my Mug.

jdeleonardis

Congrats guys!  It looks really great in there!

Leon

And here is my first official post in my new official office!  We're working from the wireless Mi-Fi signal at the moment, until BT turn up and sort out the phone lines.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

gregernest

Looks good, guys!  ;)

Here's to wondering if my lastest order will have been cast there or is already in the post to the States.  :-\

Leon

Quote from: gregernest on 09 April 2012, 09:31:38 PM
Here's to wondering if my lastest order will have been cast there or is already in the post to the States.  :-\

If it was the one placed through Warstore, Dave got all the WW2 stuff done yesterday, and we'll be finishing off the rest Tues/Wed hopefully!

8)

gregernest

That would be the one!  ;D

Here's to hoping for no miscasts!!!  Take your time have an extra tea.  :D :D 8) :P

Leon

Quote from: gregernest on 09 April 2012, 10:25:09 PM
That would be the one!  ;D

Here's to hoping for no miscasts!!!  Take your time have an extra tea.  :D :D 8) :P

Very rare to get any miscasts, Dave's pretty astute in that regard!  With US packages, it's usually the odd bent barrel here and there, but the package will be coming via Fedex in a box probably, so shouldn't be as bashed around as normal!   :D

tschuma

The move looks great.  I am curious about the casting and fumes.  Do you need ventilation equipment?

As far as the Warstore goes, Neal at the Warstoree and Pendraken have a great relationship as I have ordered from the Warstore many times, with no issues!

Tom

Leon

Quote from: tschuma on 10 April 2012, 12:14:07 AM
The move looks great.  I am curious about the casting and fumes.  Do you need ventilation equipment?

We tend to keep things fairly well ventilated, but the new place has front and rear doors, plus a large up and over style roller door, so that should keep it nice and airy.  There's also a flue which goes up through the roof, so we can always pipe into that if we need to.

Leon

A few more bits and pieces achieved today, so we're just about ready for the first full day of casting on Tuesday!

First off we've now got the workstations all ready to go, with spares trays, spare gripseals, etc.

The packaging area is all stocked and ready to go, which is a good job, cos there's a pile of orders ready to be taken to the post office tomorrow!

And the covers are now back on our 99p settee's!

Finally, my our office is starting to take shape, we're just missing a phone line and a second computer!

For anyone who is waiting on an order, thanks for your patience while we've gone through this move.  From Tuesday onwards, we'll be back to the machines as normal, so we should be able to get caught up pretty quickly.

8)

Theo

Very happy for you lads Leon! Well done to all involved. I hope you flourish in your new digs!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!