Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
15 July 2019, 11:01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The 2019 Pendraken Catalogue is now available to download!
280237 Posts in 16742 Topics by 2187 Members
Latest Member: steveww57
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  The Big Move
| | |-+  The Move! Progress and pics...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Move! Progress and pics...  (Read 92180 times)
Annatar
Lieutenant

« Reply #45 on: 08 April 2012, 07:15:33 AM »

Great job Rock on!

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
Bishop Lord
Lieutenant

« Reply #46 on: 08 April 2012, 01:03:19 PM »

Looking great, looks like you'll have another trophy to adorne the new place as well Smiley

Jason.

" there is no more Jerusalem, I shall go to Cyprus..."

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #47 on: 09 April 2012, 12:53:36 AM »

Looking great, looks like you'll have another trophy to adorne the new place as well Smiley

Jason.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Yorky
Cadet

« Reply #48 on: 09 April 2012, 02:13:39 AM »

get the kettle on, I'll bring my Mug.
jdeleonardis
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #49 on: 09 April 2012, 02:44:41 PM »

Congrats guys!  It looks really great in there!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #50 on: 09 April 2012, 05:36:43 PM »

And here is my first official post in my new official office!  We're working from the wireless Mi-Fi signal at the moment, until BT turn up and sort out the phone lines.

Cool

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Ben Waterhouse
« Reply #51 on: 09 April 2012, 06:52:04 PM »

The Eagle has landed!
gregernest
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #52 on: 09 April 2012, 09:31:38 PM »

Looks good, guys!  Wink

Here's to wondering if my lastest order will have been cast there or is already in the post to the States.  Undecided
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #53 on: 09 April 2012, 09:39:38 PM »

Here's to wondering if my lastest order will have been cast there or is already in the post to the States.  Undecided

If it was the one placed through Warstore, Dave got all the WW2 stuff done yesterday, and we'll be finishing off the rest Tues/Wed hopefully!

Cool

gregernest
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #54 on: 09 April 2012, 10:25:09 PM »

That would be the one!  Grin

Here's to hoping for no miscasts!!!  Take your time have an extra tea.  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Tongue
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #55 on: 09 April 2012, 10:39:20 PM »

That would be the one!  Grin

Here's to hoping for no miscasts!!!  Take your time have an extra tea.  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Tongue

Very rare to get any miscasts, Dave's pretty astute in that regard!  With US packages, it's usually the odd bent barrel here and there, but the package will be coming via Fedex in a box probably, so shouldn't be as bashed around as normal!   Cheesy

tschuma
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #56 on: 10 April 2012, 12:14:07 AM »

The move looks great.  I am curious about the casting and fumes.  Do you need ventilation equipment?

As far as the Warstore goes, Neal at the Warstoree and Pendraken have a great relationship as I have ordered from the Warstore many times, with no issues!

Tom
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #57 on: 10 April 2012, 01:39:22 AM »

The move looks great.  I am curious about the casting and fumes.  Do you need ventilation equipment?

We tend to keep things fairly well ventilated, but the new place has front and rear doors, plus a large up and over style roller door, so that should keep it nice and airy.  There's also a flue which goes up through the roof, so we can always pipe into that if we need to.

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #58 on: 10 April 2012, 02:00:09 AM »

A few more bits and pieces achieved today, so we're just about ready for the first full day of casting on Tuesday!

First off we've now got the workstations all ready to go, with spares trays, spare gripseals, etc.

The packaging area is all stocked and ready to go, which is a good job, cos there's a pile of orders ready to be taken to the post office tomorrow!

And the covers are now back on our 99p settee's!

Finally, my our office is starting to take shape, we're just missing a phone line and a second computer!

For anyone who is waiting on an order, thanks for your patience while we've gone through this move.  From Tuesday onwards, we'll be back to the machines as normal, so we should be able to get caught up pretty quickly.

Cool

Theo
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #59 on: 10 April 2012, 02:08:20 AM »

Very happy for you lads Leon! Well done to all involved. I hope you flourish in your new digs!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: